[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
viceland is dope as shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (645 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645 KB, 652x367
viceland is dope as shit
>>
the only thing that's interesting from vice is gaycation, everything else is pretty bland
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 540x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 540x305
>no more new states of undress episodes
>no more Hailey Gates
>>
>>70979191
Noisey is quite excellent
>>
>>70979191
>Not Huang's World
>>
>>70978975
I'm too lazy to go to their website to watch their new shows, plus im sure I saw some still have invisible requirements to watch, so I've kinda just avoided most of their content.

fuckers should just upload them to youtube
>>
It's good if you're 14. Viceland is pretty much like MTV2
>>
vice: were here in columbia and theyre growing big amounts of weed in this vast field behind us to sell for money. the smell is extremely potent. first off we are going to see see if we can get a sample to analyse back at the hotel to see if its as good as the weed from the episode we shot in south africa. miguel luis herrera lopez is our guide to this extremely lucrative business. he helps harvest the weed but insists he has never smoked it before

colombian: no smoke

vice: its so dank here. surely you get to smoke this very good weed for free every day

colombian: the soldiers say if we dip into the product that we are to have both our ears taken off

vice: admit it.. you sometimes secretly take a small part off of one of the weed plants and you smoke it. Haha you must do that due to the fact that this weed is so potent

colombian: is no possible. they know my sons jorge and rafael. they will cover them in tar and burn them

vice: but this pot is so high grade and dank. theres no chance of a sample?

colombian: is all to go to usa through mexico and to uk by europe through france tunnel

vice: haha fuuuuuck… shit haha. just kidding ahah. well viewers watch us next time as we attempt to get weed for free in mozambique
>>
>>70979616
hard kek
>>
Vice is apparently going bankrupt, the vice channel only gets something like 60,000 viewers
>>
>Glamorous hijabs from Iran's high fashion runway!
>Islam is a religion of peace
>#NotAllMuslims

Sorry there's just too much Libcuck propaganda
>>
>>70979191
Action Bronson's cooking show is one of the best things I've ever seen
>>
File: 1465953831465.jpg (33 KB, 346x406) Image search: [Google]
1465953831465.jpg
33 KB, 346x406
So what hill do you want to die on?

Is it the reddit hill? /tv/ is better than reddit?
You're probably ignorant. Get an education.

Is it internet conservative bullshit? Are you an adult who uses the words 'nigger' and 'jew' on the internet unironically? Do you sincerely believe a spoiled airhead like Donald Trump is capable of leading a country because he says things that make you smile?
You must be weak willed. Learn about ethics and critical thinking.

Do ya hate women? Do you find influential or powerful women disgusting and post angrily about it?
You know what I'm gonna tell you. You should be embarrassed I know that you know what I'm gonna tell you:
A man reaches a point where it's nore pathetic to have never had a sexual experience than to have paid for one. Man up.

Or,
are you just one of these poor mother fuckers caught between the agendas of know-nothing teenagers and pathetic, pasty nerds?

Do you even know why you bothered to read this post?
>>
>>70979706
Gaycation came to Brazil and edited a whole interview to make a politican who used to be in the army and have strong right winged ideas look like a devious person. Even though he's a shitty politician, I hate when they edit their interviews so someone will look bad.
>>
>>70979691
source?
>>
>>70979616
I'd like to see them try that shit in a cocaine processing lab, they'd get chopped in pieces and feeded to the gators in the nearest jungle river after asking all that stupid shit.
>>
Gaycation and Huang's World are the only things worthwhile on Vice period.
>>
>>70979458
It's OK, but the host is such an annoying bitch that it's hard to watch sometimes
>>
>>70979890

http://www.businessinsider.com/vice-tv-channel-viceland-ratings-2016-3

"Meanwhile, Viceland averaged only 55,000 viewers a day."
>>
>>70980028
No, you just watch a lot of tv.
>>
their entire viewership was built on youtube and no one wanted to transfer, if you look at the teaser clips for their show everyone is just raging about them not uploading it

i prefer their edgy ex owner gavin mcinness, pretty decent podcasts on current and political events
>>
>>70979768
>Do you even know why you bothered to read this post?
Looked like it might be neat pasta, was disappointed

>blah blah blah
>you're stupid

>blah blah blah
>you're stupid

>blah blah blah
>you're a virgin

Ad hominems: The pasta
>>
>>70980236
makes me wonder how many people watch Gavin.

a Vice cable channel with Gavin would probably be pretty based, but I like that Gavin can say nigger and faggot as much as he wants
>>
>>70978975
It was alright about 6+ years when they showed that one story about general buttnaked or whatever his name was, gave up on vice since it's all sjw leftist shit now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.