[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ready for babyman kino? Yes this is film, you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Norman Reedus.gif (1 MB, 450x260) Image search: [Google]
Norman Reedus.gif
1 MB, 450x260
You guys ready for babyman kino?

Yes this is film, you know it will be 2 hours of theatrical cutscenes patched together with a walking simulator since its Kojimashit.
>>
>>70977508
it will be like last of us
>>
>>70977508
What the fuck is up with that trailer
How is anyone supposed to buy his shit when you can't figure out what's going on
>>
>>70977672

Gameplay will come later. This is just a teaser.
>>
Why doesn't this nip just make a fucking movie?
>>
>>70977738
gameplay will enter development 7 months before a 2018 release date
>>
>>70977508
What the fuck was his problem? Aspbergers?
>>
>>70977508
>walking simulator
Say what you want about the gameplay-to-story ratio in his shit, but what gameplay there is always delivers. MGS games are TECHNOLOGY as fuck.
>>
>>70978756
>equip new weapon to win

>good gameplay
>>
>>70977672
Top kek this game won't come out until 2018 at the very least.
>>
>>70977508
This was the only thing interesting this E3.

Hopefully Kojima will go complete nuts with this game.
>>
>>70979087
t. hearthstone playa
>>
>>70979087
>Equip new weapon to win
You are fucking retarded. It's a stealth game. You are rewarded for using your weapon as little as possible, as this is the most difficult playstyle and also reflects the goals of the missions themselves. Sure, you can go through guns blazing, because a good game will let you play through however you would like. It's a sort of puzzle. One which you were bad at.

I bet you play mmos and mobas
>>70978756
This
>>70977508
Go back to /v/.
>>
>>70977508
THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE
>>
>>70979453
jesus christ I thought it was the teaser for a new TV series
>>
File: 1462918185670.png (8 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1462918185670.png
8 KB, 420x420
>>70977759
Kojimbo knows film isn't deep enough of a format to express his art with.
>>
>>70977508
video hiroshima is fucking faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.