[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a good movie about teenage love? I'm 18 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: braids.jpg (305 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
braids.jpg
305 KB, 2048x1365
what's a good movie about teenage love?

I'm 18 and feel like I'm missing out
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x240
>>70973558
>18

You
Are
Not
Prepared
>>
>>70973558

Youth in revolt
Moonrise Kingdom
>>
say anything
>>
You are missing out, you've already missed out. You want to end up like the people on this board, you fucking faggot? Guess what? You already have, you just don't realize it yet.
>>
>>70973558

you're not

looking back on how I and others my age acted back then makes me sick to my stomach, not nostalgic, first you grow up, then you create memories about intimate relationships
>>
Kings of Summer

it's good, I like it

I think Nick Robinson will go far in Hollywood, he has a punchable face but he's a charismatic dude
>>
>>70973630
The feeling of not having those memories would be worse than the feeling of being disgusted by them. You experienced something, then grew from it. People without the experience have nothing to grow from.
>>
File: 1414614847510.png (36 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414614847510.png
36 KB, 800x800
>14 year old brother has already brought multiple girlfriends home before
>im 20 and still a virgin
>>
>>70973788
>31 and still a virgin
>>
>>70973558
Teens like it big
>>
>there are people literally a decade younger than you posting on /tv/ now
>>
When I was 25 I dated an 18 year old girl. Trust me you're not missing anything. It's best to pass on through those years with your heart in tact and as you get older you're better at handling emotions and feelings of bullshit and heartbreak.
>>
itt: disgusting normalfags that will perish in the beta uprising
>>
Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl.
>>
>>70973558

Fire walk with me
>>
File: blue eyed brunette.jpg (2 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
blue eyed brunette.jpg
2 MB, 2736x3648
>virgin at 18
>>
>>70973788
I must avoid this fate
>>
File: StacyJJL.png (1 MB, 1423x775) Image search: [Google]
StacyJJL.png
1 MB, 1423x775
Fast Times
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.