[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this for the first time. Pretty god damn schlocky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 411363.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
411363.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
Just watched this for the first time. Pretty god damn schlocky and predictable throughout. That 40 min courting ritual in particular was bad.

Why do people think this is great? Is it just Scottish nationalists? The battle scenes were pretty cool, but that's enough for a good film.
>>
>>70973282

mel is hot af
>>
>>70973282
if you didn't watch this in the cinema, your opinion belongs in the bin.
>>
>>70973282
Same exact thread from yesterday huh? Are you that desperate for some (you)s that you need to repost your same topics over and over again?

How pathetic
>>
>>70973282
You're 15, we get it.
>>
>>70973282
I'm Scottish, I'm actually a Highlander.
I'm not keen on this film either, makes me cringe a bit.
The village I stayed in was subject to the clearances way back when, the old part of it is mostly rubble now but eerie nonetheless.

I digress. The story is cool, the movie, not so - Mel gave it a good go though. I knew a guy very well who was involved in som of the prop work for this movie and he said Mel was really cool and polite whilst filming.
>>
>>70973282
As a French this movie make me sad, our Scotthish brothers got an unfortunate fate.
>>
>>70973282
>Is it just Scottish nationalists?
Scots hate Braveheart because it's historically inaccurate
>>
>>70973282
>Why do people think this is great? Is it just Scottish nationalists?

no, we think it's bad.
>>
>>70973282
>LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN! XDD
>>
File: quality pixels.webm (648 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
quality pixels.webm
648 KB, 644x362
People who dislike Braveheart and similar cinema because they arent historically accurate can go fuck themselves.

It's not about your cucked up revised history books, it's about photography, structure, script, actors, music, editing etc.
>>
File: Scotish national party.png (436 KB, 972x582) Image search: [Google]
Scotish national party.png
436 KB, 972x582
>>70975749
>>
>>70973282

>The battle of Sterling Bridge
>There is no bridge

I love this film
>>
>>70973282
I hate britbongs now
>>
>>70976063
You're an idiot.
>>
>>70975996
the white house was lit up in gay colours.

does that make every single president gay?
>>
>makes a thread
>gets 30 replies before 404
>waits one day
>makes the exact same thread

What a shit life you must have
>>
>>70976063
>now
You shouldn't need to watch braveheart to know that britbongs are evil.
>>
File: how.png (218 KB, 464x249) Image search: [Google]
how.png
218 KB, 464x249
Yes yes well done Scotland on winning that war

HOWEVER
>>
>>70973282
It's not just scotch nationalists that love it. The whole of scotland.

on burns night and st andrews night they have big festivals that always end in a screening of braveheart where everyone yells FREEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>70973328
>>70975770
>>70976250

btfo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.