[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IAN, FREEZE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: ianfreeze.jpg (20 KB, 570x310) Image search: [Google]
ianfreeze.jpg
20 KB, 570x310
IAN, FREEZE!
>>
IAN, STOP MOVING MAN, IT'LL SEE YOU
>>
>>70971961
nice meme
can i post it on plebbin
>>
This film right here, my childhood, legit my hero, idol was rexy i sound like a fucking faggot, wait i am a fucking faggot.
If i ever an hero i'll watch this one last time with a kebab.
Fucking bliss.
>>
>>70971961
UH UH UH!
NOT WITHOUT THE MAGIC WORD!
>>
File: Muldoonwithgun.jpg (33 KB, 376x308) Image search: [Google]
Muldoonwithgun.jpg
33 KB, 376x308
My husbando
>>
>>70972158
SCOOTER! SCOOTER! SHOOT HER SHOOT HER
>>
>Get rid of the fag!
>get rid of the fag!

what did grant mean by this?
>>
File: Jp3logo.jpg (32 KB, 288x237) Image search: [Google]
Jp3logo.jpg
32 KB, 288x237
fuck you, i liked it
>>
>>70972198
If the bitch spino didn't kill my fucking childhood hero yeah, it was alright not any worse than the lost world i guess
>>
File: GRANT.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
GRANT.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
File: muldoon.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
muldoon.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1040
>>70972158

>tfw you'll never have legs like bob peck

He knew he'd be wearing shorts for the whole movie so he put in some effort.
>>
BANG and now you're selling it BANG now you wanna sell it well
>>
>>70972198
woah I actually just watched this last night for the first time in forever (saw all the Jurassic Parks were on Netflix now so I was doing a marathon), and I don't know why everyone hates on it, sure it's not as good as the first two, but it's still great
>>
CONDORS.

Condors are on the verge of extinction

if I were to make an island of CONDORS

YOU wouldn't have anything to say about it.

inb4 chili and sea bass
>>
>>70972336
Great? No.

Better than the dogshit new one? Yes.
>>
>>70972254
it was honestly lazy as fuck. from imdb trivia
>A few of the action sequences are borrowed from left over ideas from the first two Jurassic Park films, some of which were in the original scripts and made it as far as being storyboarded before they were scrapped due to time and budget constraints. These scenes include the pteranodon and river boat sequences.
> Shooting for the film began before the final script was completed.
> Michael Crichton worked with the screenwriters several days to brainstorm about a story, but left after some days when he could not come up with a satisfactory idea.
> Billy has a lucky backpack. The character Sarah Harding in The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997) also has a lucky backpack.
> Although this Jurassic Park movie had no book of its own, most of the scenes were taken from the first and second Jurassic Park books.
> The other reason the Tyrannosaurus is not featured in this movie is because the animatronic puppet was damaged at the neck and was too costly to repair. They instead changed the outcome of the Spinosaur vs. T-Rex fight to have the T-Rex's neck broken and Spinosaur win.
that and the ceratosaur was clearly just a t rex model recolored with an added horn
>>
>>70972287
Tfw no spinoff movie with bob peck pete posthelwaite and memelord on a dinosaur safari
>>
>>70972412
Yeah i'd agree with what you have said, also it makes no sense why two apex predators were 50 miles within eachother, what's the reasoning?
Also was the trex that got btfo the juvenile from the lost world?
Are the two mated pair of tyranosaurs still alive?
They should be if rexy was
>>
>>70972386
We could have a coupon night? xD
>>
>>70972287
"They test the fence for weaknesses. They remember"
>>
>>70972198
yes yes it was an okay flick yes yes

HOWEVER
>>
File: 1466187381292.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1466187381292.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>70972198

It was alright. The kid surviving was a complete fucking asspull that really strained my suspension of disbelief. And it had too much wacky lowbrow humor.

That ending, though... sweet jesus was that the worst ending i've ever seen.
>made a garbled, staticy phonecall to a paleontologist which somehow transfers into the navy sending a fucking taskforce with marines.
>>
>>70973308
>it makes no sense why two apex predators were 50 miles within eachother, what's the reasoning?
the fact that it wasn't an organically developed environment, but a bunch of dinos that got loose.

>Also was the trex that got btfo the juvenile from the lost world?
>Are the two mated pair of tyranosaurs still alive?
i get the vibe that they ignored TLW given how Isla Sorna's entire environment changed
>>
>>70971961
>>
>>70972336
better premise than the new one that's for sure.
>>
>>70973637
Uhm maybe parts of the island got cut off and the other dinosaurs are there, who knows i doubt we'll ever find out since the next jurassic park is hurr hurr genetically engineerred military dinosaurs heheye xd
>>
File: raptor.png (218 KB, 612x332) Image search: [Google]
raptor.png
218 KB, 612x332
>>70971961
ALAN!
>>
>>70973468
Such a base line. Fuck me, I gotta watch it.
>>
>>70972198

It was good. Better than Jurassic World. It was a quick 90 minutes of fun and actually felt like a Jurassic Park movie.
>>
>>70974304
Better than jurassic world.
BETTER THAN JURASSIC WORLD.
The final scene in JW was better than anything i've ever saw bar the final scene in Jurassic park.
Get the fuck out and take your garbage opinion with you.
>>
>>70972086
PLEASE!!!! GOD DAMMIT I HATE THIS HACKER CRAP!!!!
>>
>>70974400
>>The final scene in JW was better than anything i've ever saw bar the final scene in Jurassic park.
>being this easily seduced by fanservice
i hate how film companies do nothing but pander to idiots like you
>>
>>70974654
>I wish film companies would shit on the fans

Go check out ghost busters my man, that's your kind of company.

>my dinosaur movie is better than your dinosaur movie, I am smarter for it!
>>
>>70972080
naw, kfc familio - remind yourself where all that evolutioning got them dinos

right into my bargain bucket

>>70971961
So what is it OP?

A flock of raptors

or

A pride of raptors - ?
>>
>>70974823
>>I wish film companies would shit on the fans
>implying i insinuated it at all
i wish film companies just cared about quality without giving a shit about satisfying autistic redditor's childish desires so much. that's how we get shit like batman v superman, the hobbit, and jurassic world.

>>Go check out ghost busters my man, that's your kind of company.
>shoving the ghostbusters movie into this because it's topical
kek

>>my dinosaur movie is better than your dinosaur movie, I am smarter for it!
>after arguing about a dinosaur movie i am now going to say that arguing about dinosaur movies is dumb
you're embarrassing yourself kid
>>
>>70973637

The canon is that the mountainous terrain divides the island into both a tropic jungle and tropic pine or whatever you call it. So they are both canon.
>>
>>70971961
Despite people's opinions on its sequels, I think we can all agree that the first Jurassic Park was true kino.
>>
>>70975047
Jurassic world literally did what the first one did, only its new so "I don't like it". Pathetic tbhhonest.
>>
>>70975182
>we've got this genetically engineered superdino with tons of advantages
>le trex can kill it cuz the fans love the trex we're sorry about spino here we'll show it bursting through spino skeleton to show how sorry we are please forgive us reddit
it wasn't nearly as heavy handed in jp '93, plus it made much more sense in the flow of the plot
>>
>don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again
What did Ian mean by this?
>>
>>70975363
Trex didn't kill it though, and tree coming through spino bones is a pretty autistic thing to complain about
>>
File: cox.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
cox.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>70975466
>a pretty autistic thing to complain about
>>
laura dern was cute in JP
>>
>>70975163
this. pic related gave me legit feels
>>
File: joke.png (213 KB, 570x310) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
213 KB, 570x310
IAN, FEBREZE
>>
File: malcom.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
malcom.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
You plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right? Hello?
>>
ERIC!
>>
>>70974400
the final scene was a cgi fuck party
seeing glimpses of muh working childhood dream dino park was all I payed to see
>>
>>70972086
PLEASE YO I HATE THESE RACIST FUCKING COMPUTAS AGAINST BLACK MEN
>>
>>70972086
http://jurassicsystems.com/
>>
NOW THATS A BIG PILE OF SHIT
>>
>>70977684
that is one innacurate qoute
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.