[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddammit.... Disney fucking did it again. They made another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Goddammit.... Disney fucking did it again. They made another fucking classic
>>
$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>70971857
Agreed. The short was fantastic as well.
>>
>manchild sperg watches movies for babies

embarrassing
>>
>>70971857
oops

>>70932074
>>
>>70971922
What?
>>
>>70971915
This. The animation for that short was amazing
>>
>>70971921
How lonely are you?
>>
File: 1429284772539926.jpg (19 KB, 300x279) Image search: [Google]
1429284772539926.jpg
19 KB, 300x279
>>70971982
ARMONDED
>>
>>70971857
Watched this last night partially because of favorable threads on /tv/

Was OK at best, 6/10,
some good comedic moments from the supporting cast but the main storyline dragged and it felt jerky, just one set piece after another to get to the next slow dialog scene about
> 'muh family, muh memory problems'

Better than Brave and Good Dinosaur but nowhere near top tier Pixar.
>>
Pixar is becoming scary good at animating.
>>
>>70971922
Fucking knew it lmao

>Disney doctrine

Good thing I'm not alone in thinking this
>>
Just like another anon said, it's 6/10 at best. The plot didn't feel original and the same jokes were used over and over. Pixar's animation is amazing but the plots and overall content of their movies has been lacking since brave.
>>
Agreed
>>
>>70971857
Kys
>>
>>70972627
You seem mad
>>
>>70972762
Yes, I am, mad about you, baby.
>>
I absolutely agree!

The Finding Dory by Disney™ was one of the best animated movies I have ever seen!

Would absolutely recommend going to the cinema and watch it, crikey, I'm going to see it several times myself and you should do the same

You guys are missing out!
>>
Man, cos it's like

I mean fish don't usually talk in real life, but in this movie they DO talk

This is some groundbreaking work by Disney!
>>
>>70973096
>but in this movie they DO talk
That's sinfully immoral.
>>
is this actually good or just "pixar put out another 90 minutes of pleasantness so let's cream our pants over it"
>>
>>70973264
in the month of Ramadan no less? Seriously Disney???
>>
>>70973335

It's a Finding Nemo remake they called a "sequel".

The opening short alone is worth the ticket though.
>>
>>70973264

Get outta town GRANDPA, making movies about things that don't usually talking is the future

mark my words, in 10 years time 100% of dialogue in 100% of films will be spoken by things that usually don't conduct any dialogues WHATSOEVER
>>
>>70973402
Piper was extra comfy.
>>
>>70971857
> Disney’s “happiest-place-in-the-world” corporate philosophy appears to tie in with current open-borders politics. (The better to welcome theme-park visitors, my dear.) The studio’s popular multimedia productions The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King, and Frozen have led the diversity trend for so long that Disney’s frivolous yet ideologically loaded entertainment has influenced what many people now perceive as simply the way animated films ought to be made and consumed –as youth indoctrination.
>>
What do you think the ratio is between actual kids and 2000s nostalgia faggots
>>
Does anyone here want to have sex with Dory?
That fish has some sweet blow job lips.
>>
Haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it's fun because you faggots hate it.
>>
>>70973335
Short was fucking amazing. Movie is good but not great
>>
>>70973427
>having animals and other things acting and talking like people
You're condemning yourself to eternal suffering, trust me you will pay for this transgression, with your tears and blood.
>>
Moo
>>
>>70971857
Finding Retard Fish
>>
>>70971857
It's excellent when it focuses on Dory's childhood, her relationship with her parents, or memory loss. The rest of the time it's basically Finding Nemo again but with different wacky animal friends helping out for one scene. Overall, I enjoyed the heck out of it, but I've enjoyed every Pixar movie,
>>
>>70971857
I'm guessing it gets sad 5/6 of the way through, but then it's all okay
And the animation is great, with a really good score
Maybe a couple of subtle adult jokes for the parents

Fucking Disney
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.