[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-TheColorYellow.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-TheColorYellow.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
Remember when Homer's black ancestor was super smart and invented doughnuts (until the evil white man stole his idea!)?
>>
File: duplicate threads are reddit.png (515 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
duplicate threads are reddit.png
515 KB, 640x629
Haven't had to use this one in a while
>>
>>70971763
>it's a /pol/ whines about imaginary cucking thread
>>
Didn't Family Guy do this plot about an ancestor being an African slave?
>>
>>70971763
claim: our obsession with cucking reveals us as the true cucks
>>
>>70971763
Was Homer's black ancestor a cuck?
>>
>>70972225
Family Guy did it first as a fucking joke

Simpsons did it as some heart felt serious attempt

I can't believe I have to compliment fucking Family Guy.
>>
File: 1466240957555.jpg (98 KB, 1342x664) Image search: [Google]
1466240957555.jpg
98 KB, 1342x664
>>70971763

What the FUCK is this?
>>
>>70971986
dumb fredposter
>>
Remember when we had this exact thread a million fucking times before?
>>
>>70972256
When did you figure it out, Sherlock?
>>
>>70972518
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn. And did I mention that you smell?
>>
>>70971763
remember when /tv/ wasn't so easily offended? i sure don't.
>>
>>70972597
you're a mean one, mr grinch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.