[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this rape by deception?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: gameofthrones.jpg (104 KB, 1916x1075) Image search: [Google]
gameofthrones.jpg
104 KB, 1916x1075
Is this rape by deception?
>>
So does her magic actually change her body or just make people see her as super hot?
>>
>>70969714
>super hot

shes not 8 years old
>>
>>70969670
>rape by deception

If I have sex with a woman I met at a bar, and in the morning I wake up to realize that she put makeup on her face and was wearing a padded push-up bra, was it rape by deception? Rape by deception doesn't exist because during the act the person wants to have sex. You can't just regret it and call it rape.
>>
>>70969670
i can only answer that it is not, because shes using it for weird magic and shit
>>
>>70969670
This scene was pointless.
>>
>>70969670
men cant be raped
>>
>>70969807
The point was that she's actually very old.
>>
>>70969807
I think it was supposed to signify the beginning of the end for melly
>>
>>70969670
no, it can only happen to women
>>
>>70969670
this apparently was the original character design for the on-screen depiction of Lady Stoneheart before they decided not to use that plot line. fucking morons.
>>
>>70969997
>talking out of your ass
>>
>>70969746
There are politicians advocating for rape by fraud, if a man misrepresents his economic status to fuck a woman.
>>
No, because you're still having sex with the same woman.
>>
>>70970060
Yeah, I'm going to need a source for that statement.
>>
>>70969997
Lady Stoneheart is a zombie, not a hag
>>
>>70969831
This is the correct answer. Just as black on white racism cannot exist. Why is it so hard for you to understand.
>>
>>70969807
It showed that she's losing faith in her God thooo
>>
>>70972236
nice b8
>>
>>70969746
> You can't just regret it and call it rape.

Not if you're a man anyway
>>
>>70969807
This was right before Jon Snow was resurrected. It showed how powerful the Lord of Light is. It was also just a callback to traditional witch folklore: witches being old hags with the illusion of a beautiful woman
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.