[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i become a youtube celeb? also what do you guys think of casey?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
how do i become a youtube celeb? also what do you guys think of casey?
>>
step 1. never have sex
>>
>>70968584
Oh shit, I should make a video before that changes
>>
look like a muppet
>>
>>70968584
iJustin and Lacy Green get a lots of dicking I think.
>>
>>70968239
Appearance won't matter. It's all about the talent, creativity, and kindness.
>>
Well what kind of content do you want to make. I'm a YouTube celeb and I fucked up because my material attracts retarded kids who spout old memes. I'll help in anyway I can if it means the prevention of cancer.
>>
>>70968239
he started on tv and went to youtube
he's not exactly the typical example
>>
>>70968239

What is he actually famous for? I don't get it. His videos are actually quite cool and he puts a lot of effort into it but its seemingly him just riding around New York doing stuff. But what is he famous for, what is his merit? Apparently people recognize him on the street all the time (based on his videos that he releases himself so yea) but it seems like he is a legit celebrity. Is it all because of youtube?
>>
>It's a casey neistat thread
He's okay but his family seems kind of dull sometimes
>>
>>70968719
>kindness

Kek what kind of a cunt are you?
>>
>>70968965
he had an hbo series 10 years ago and a few of his vlogs went viral and probably got reposted to facebook
>>
>>70968239
people actually watch this guy?

why desu, same with any "vlogger"
>>
>>70968239
this guy is so fucking ugly. I see why he hides his face with those sunglasses all the time. He literally looks like a goblin.
>>
>>70968239
Isn't he the trust fund babby that claims he had to drop out of high school after knocking up his gf?
>>
>manlet
>brown eyes brown hair combo
>dyel
>trollface

JUST
>>
friendly reminder that candice poole is a jew whose grandfather profited off apartheid

>>70968767
he unironically says he prefers youtube to tv and that he's turned down offers to direct movies. he must just be saying that to make himself feel better at night.
>>
>>70969778
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA DANNYBOYTBH
>>
>>70969806
>>70969806
HOWEVER
>>
>>70969828
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Keit-ai poster, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fictional anime. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-aifag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>70968239
make good content that 12 years old can understand that'll make them seem smarter than other 12 year olds
>>
So who exactly is this guy and what is his deal?
>>
>>70969851
casey calm down
>>
>>70969851
yes yes. very good pasta, very good.. HOWEVER
>>
>>70969951
been away from tv for 2 days someone explain the EL JUSTO and HOWEVER meme.
>>
>>70970055
>tfw no points
>>
>>70968239
Lol I thought he used to be a boxer.
Looks like he got punched in the face alot
>>
>>70968239
you could come with an original idea

or just follow trends and hope you get lucky.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.