[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have nothing but respect for the Jewish people. My grandma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: randall.jpg (10 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
randall.jpg
10 KB, 480x358
I have nothing but respect for the Jewish people. My grandma told me to always be nice to the Jewish kids or else they'd put the Sheeny curse on me.
>>
What did he porchmonkey by this?
>>
>>70968334
>porchmonkey
Are we takin' it back?
>>
I still feel like the scene where they're out front blasting Welcome Home is pure white trash kino. Or jersey-refuse whichever.
>>
>>70968391
not quite as good as when they show up to Kill the Sexplayer
>LET'S KICK SOME FUCKIN' ASS
I loved how they were drug dealers but they had a work ethic and showed up at 9AM to do business.
>>
File: 1455359449582.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455359449582.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>>70968451
>I loved how they were drug dealers but they had a work ethic and showed up at 9AM to do business.

They gotta earn, man.
>>
Why wasn't berserker in the sequel?
>>
>>70968942

Same reason Kaitlin or Veronica or Willem weren't; They didn't fucking need to be.
>>
>>70969090
yeah but they got wool cap guy and the milkmaid.
>>
>>70969210

Because one worked on the movie offscreen, and the other is Smith's mother.
>>
>>70967330
>that Transformers obsession
>that LOTR trashing
This movie was so great when I was 16.
>>
>>70967330

what other movies are comfy like Clerks 2? where there's no real plot, just interesting characters and dialogue
>>
>>70969954
um, Clerks?

real answer: Waiting... came out the same time as Clerks 2 and is actually pretty good.
>>
>>70969981

thnx, i'll check out Waiting
>>
>>70970047
if your life is in disarray it will probably really depress you.
>>
>>70970069

it's ok, i don't really get depressed
>>
>>70969954
IIRC, Coffee and Cigarettes is basically just musicians doing that in a coffee house. Iggy Pop, The White Stripes and Tom Waits? I think Steve Buscemi's in it as well. I don't remember the dialogue being all that interesting though.

Dazed and Confused has a rough plot in there but is 98% just cool guys hanging out and having fun on the last day of high school. Extra comfiness from the laid back 70s vibe.
>>
So real question, who'd fuck Smith's wife?
>>
Clerks 3 when?
>>
File: Slackerposter.jpg (39 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Slackerposter.jpg
39 KB, 300x425
>>70970311
if you're reccing Dazed & Confused you gotta recommend Slacker, which is basically what inspired Smith to make Clerks (albeit with more vulgarity and humor)
>>
>>70970333

Next couple years, maybe. He's supposedly in pre-production for Mallrats 2.
>>
>>70970332

i'd fuck her when she did the Playboy shoot, or Clerks 2 days, not now
>>
>>70970534

Mallrats 2 is gonna be a 10-part series
>>
>>70970311
Blue in The Face is another
>>
>>70969954
Super Troopers
>>
>>70970375
I made a note to watch Slacker after reading one of Smith's books. Still haven't got round to it. Downloading that now.

>there's a 9.8gb rip of it on tpb
>nearly 10gb for a film from 1991
Why?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.