[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is supernatural worth watching? Heard some good things about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: supernatural.png (1 MB, 1200x670) Image search: [Google]
supernatural.png
1 MB, 1200x670
Is supernatural worth watching?
Heard some good things about it, just don't know if I should invest my time for it
>>
>>70967028
It really isn't worth investing your time. First 2 seasons were enjoyable and the next 3 or so weren't exactly bad but you'd only be watching it because you didn't give up sooner. No comment on the rest of the seasons.
>>
>>70967028
>Is supernatural worth watching?

No, is a mumĀ“s tv series, same as CSI shit.
>>
Not really worth watching all the seasons no
First seasons are great then it just keeps dragging

Once you get into Cas destroying heaven and killing angels and Leviathans you can stop
Hell stop before when they cage the devil
Because after it, you're just going to get a lot of the same shit with added tumblr pandering
>>
>>70967028
If you were here before, you would know that S1-5 is watchable and recommended. You can stop after that if you like.
>>
>>70967346
Because anything after s5 is bad. Creator always wanted to end the show after s5 and he left after s5 ended.
>>
>>70967028

Perfect example of a show that went on way longer than it should've.
>>
don't watch it, 11 fucking seasons 22 eps per. plus it shoulda ended at season 5
>>
First five seasons are gold (though warning as season five takes about NINE EPISODES before the plot advances in any meaningful way), later seasons are very much hit or miss but still has some good stuff.

Also, best version of Satan
>>
>>70967028
1-3 is comfy as fuck
4-5 is still good

6+ is trash
>>
>>70968400
Pretty much this.

Original Ruby best Ruby.
>>
>>70967028

If you liked Charmed you will probably like it, Supernatural is pretty much Charmed on steroids.
>>
>>70967028

I think they are starting small then working their way up to otherworldly big bads again, I think the Reapers will be the new Angels/Demons, they did mention a new Death who hates Sam and Dean and I reckon he could be an interesting villain. Hated how they resolved the whole God/Amara conflict since it was just so utterly stupid, looking forward to what they are doing with the Men of Letters.
>>
>>70967433
This!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.