[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people that actually believe there was a witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
>There are people that actually believe there was a witch in the woods and it wasn't just Mike and Josh planning Heather's murder

Explain yourselves
>>
Just saw that again yesterday, my millenial nephew slept in front of it... not enough jumpscares I guess.

Personally I couldn't decide if it has aged that well... I'm not that sure.

Interesting interpretation nevertheless OP.
>>
>>70964149
Cool interpretation, but I think it's false, if it were true what was their motivation for killing her?

>>70965272
I personally think it holds up incredibly well, saw it like two months ago.
>>
what would be the purpose of trying to freak her out?

how would the scene with the shit clawing at the tent when everyone is inside be possible?

dumb theory
>>
>>70965272
Man I feel old but Blair Witch was a huge fucking deal when it came out.

It single handedly ruined the horror genre.
>>
>>70965272

Hi there! If you were born on or after 1980, you're a millienal! Just wanted to give you a friendly reminder! No need to thank me. You were probably just born in the wrong generation.
>>
>>70965485
I was born in 1880, what generation does that make me?
>>
File: 1384034779484.png (28 KB, 664x597) Image search: [Google]
1384034779484.png
28 KB, 664x597
>>70965770
The right generation.
>>
lets not forget the second one, which, although completly different, had a nice wiccanfu and a damn nice gothfu
>>
>>70965936
blair witch 2 was a mistake
>>
>>70965485
shut up fag
>>
File: image.png (929 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
929 KB, 800x600
>>70965485
Is this you?
>>
>>70964149
gud movie mang
>>
>>70966158
Dunno who that is
>>
File: 1461587185197.jpg (66 KB, 658x500) Image search: [Google]
1461587185197.jpg
66 KB, 658x500
>>70965485
>No need to thank me. You were probably just born in the wrong generation.
Yeah that got me good.
>>
>>70966158
Why would it be? What are you even implying?
>>
>>70965485
>someone who was 20 in 2000 is the same as someone who was 10
I bet retarded boomers come up with the generations
>>
>>70965272
It wasn't the jumpscares that made this movie scary or shocking - it was the idea of forever being trapped in the woods - never being able to get back to reality as your friends are dying around you in mysterious ways.

No idea if it affected anyone else but my viewing definitely gave a kind of claustrophobic vibe

>tfw the original cut of the film was over 10 hours originally
must have been fun editing it down
>>
Funny how the director didn't wanna show this movie to his mother due to one of the actors shouting out "FUCK YOU GOD" in one of the scenes
>>
>>70965272
>not enough jumpscares
That's what makes it great though, it's non-stop tension.
That's why It Follows is great and the Paranormal Activity movies suck.
>>
>>70965993
nope on the contrary I'd ay BW2 is rather underrated, its only mistake was to have "blair witch" in its title

it holds nicely as a comfy late 90s horror flick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyMfKf2d__g
>>
>Josh took time off work instead of planning around the documentary
>Mentions his girlfriend multiple times, in many scenes Josh and Heather are seen arguing as if they have a deeper connection and have argued a lot before (In the car with the lenses, YOUR MOTIVATION, etc)
>Josh wants to kill Heather to be rid of the guilt of the fling they obviously had
>can't do it alone
>Brings in his friend Mike
>Mentions ''This isn't why I brought you out here'' clearly referencing his plan to kill heather

It's plausible
>>
>>70966537
Given that the Baby Boomers are the only officially recognised generation as far as government statistics are concerned, probably.
>>
>>70966701
actually the original cut was 3 hours.
>>
>>70966921
Definitely. It's actually a good horror movie, as long as you don't view it as a sequel to BWP
>>
>>70966998
No it isn't, my man. It's fucking retarded lol.
>who's breaking the trees?
>who's making those weird sounds?
>who's the children they hear outside the tent?

It was all paranormal
>>
>>70967084
I meant all the raw footage
>>
File: 10-cloverfield-lane.png (462 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane.png
462 KB, 1024x512
A REMAKE WITH MEW WHEN?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.