[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: lawrence-of-arabia-poster.jpg (135 KB, 1267x971) Image search: [Google]
lawrence-of-arabia-poster.jpg
135 KB, 1267x971
Should I watch it?
>>
>>70963551
Yes. I watched it on coincidently the hottest day of the year. I nearly died
>>
File: arabia.png (243 KB, 1341x598) Image search: [Google]
arabia.png
243 KB, 1341x598
>>70963551
Yes
>>
>>70963551
Absolutely. It's one of the last truly great films.
>>
>>70963574
This
Watch Lawrence of Arabia on the hottest day of the year while being wrapped in a blanket for best immersiveness

> its like im there
>>
>not a single female in the cast

Is this the key to making a true masterpiece?
>>
>>70964948
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
File: Lawrence of Arabia (1).jpg (2 MB, 2875x2235) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence of Arabia (1).jpg
2 MB, 2875x2235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxHLzwlDY4
>>
>>70964909
Bonus if you pass out midway through from heat exhaustion.
>>
>>70964546
>last
>truly great
Are you literally retarded? I mean I LOVE Lawrence, and I'm the OP of the other Lawrence thread, but come on. Are these not great enough 4u?

8½ (1963)
The Godfather Part I-II (1972-1974)
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
>>
>>70963551
Outdated overated trash. 5/10 at best.
>>
>>70964981
Back to tumblr/reddit with you
>>
>>70963551
A guide for you my friend. As was already suggested earlier, wait until the hottest day of this summer. As you realize it's the hottest one, stop eating and drinking anything for at least 8 hours. Start watching it, and don't you dare take a break during it.
>>
>>70965188
Nope, not taking this bait. It is impossible to hate this film, I know you love it and just tried to bait. Not gonna work bro.
>>
NOOOOO PRISONERSSSS!!!!!
>>
if you havent seen it yet, wait for the 4k release
>>
>>70964981
kill yourself
>>
File: lazytowndiary.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lazytowndiary.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
yes, if only for this line:

So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are.
>>
DUDE WIDE SLOW SHOTS LMAO
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.