[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: actors that are not homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: manletman.jpg (62 KB, 614x502) Image search: [Google]
manletman.jpg
62 KB, 614x502
ITT: actors that are not homeless
>>
>>70960048
the majority of them.
>>
>>70960048
>gets paid 50 million dollars to act like himself in front of a camera for 6-8 weeks out of the year.

How could you live with yourself? Knowing the next highest paid actor is getting 3 million and you're getting more money from a single performance than some countries income. He's a selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>70960109
t.mad
>>
>>70960109

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>70960109
you sound like jennifer lawrence. actors get paid different money and doesn't quantify
he'll get paid more in the next films because he has a good agent, maybe the other actors should do the same
>>
>>70960109
but normies love him and thats the majority
>>
>>70960048
>Disney spent as much on his salary for Civil War as Fox did to make Deadpool
>>
>>70960109
For Age of Ultron they got

Robert Downey Jr. - $40 million
Scarlett Johansson - $20 million
Chris Evans - $6.9 million
Jeremy Renner - $6.1 million
Chris Hemsworth - $5.4 million
Mark Ruffalo - $2.8 million

I think it's funny that Scarjo gets so much for being so shit in the role.
>>
>>70960048
He would never even be able to spend this money in his lifetime. People work far harder than him and make next to nothing. They can barely afford to pay their pills. But this cunt gets to relax for 8 weeks and gets 50 million dollars.

Still don't believe we're all Ginny pigs in a lab? Face it. This is literally medieval times in the present. The kings and queens live in their castles with their rich servants. There is absolutely no way to become a king or queen unless born into the family. We are all peasants that struggle to live to literally 00.001% of the population can live like royalty. My advice get off the grid. Stop paying taxes. Stop watching movies. Don't ever speak to a Jew.
>>
>>70960198
>Scarlett Johansson - $20 million
But she's the worst thing in the whole movie. And it's a terrible movie.
>>
>>70960231
>Ginny pigs
>>
>>70960243
Star actress. She got 20 million for the first Avengers too.
>>
File: 1320964193143.jpg (10 KB, 159x200) Image search: [Google]
1320964193143.jpg
10 KB, 159x200
>>70960198
damn Scarjo working her jewish charms to get paid. I wonder if the reason there isnt a black widow movie is because they just gave her the budget as a paycheck
>>
>>70960198
>>70960109
wow poor Mark Ruffalo
only makes slightly more in one movie than most make people in their lifetime
>>
>>70960280
Pretty sure that's the main reason.

They would probably have to pay her even more than 20 million if it's her solo movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.