[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>70959872
I hope the director's cut clears up those retarded dreams where Not Gustin Grant talks to Bruce.
>>
Is the joke in this meme that OP has fallen asleep and thus is unable to figure out why suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun? Did he sleep over the part where Batman joined the army?
>>
Yeah. You are a boring, unfunny cunt.
>>
>>70959872
Are you actually retarded or b8ing
>>
>>70959893
>>70961359
Please stop with cavalier use of the r-word, it hurts others.
>>70960784
Not OP, but Batman doesn't use guns dude.
>>70961316
There's no need for that sort of abuse. Please respect others.
>>
>>70961359

Explain it then DCuck, without mentioning Darkseid, parademons, comic book storylines or any other shite that wasn't referenced in the film at all
>>
File: dealwithit.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
they needed a reason to sell Nightmare Batmans
>>
>>70959872
>screams at random soldier being killed

I really don't get the direction/script/anything is this movie. Even the smallest parts of the movie are just weird.
>>
>>70961450

It's... Pardon the overused meme term, but it's a very autistic film. Like if you gave someone autistic a huge budget to make a movie about Superman and Batman, you'd probably get a movie similar to this one, a movie that's focused on peculiar plot points and unstated obsessions that's completely lacking in an emotional arc. I don't think Zack Snyder is autistic, but it's as if some asperger freak was on set shouting "You MUST include Lex's special bullets! You MUST have a special logo for Aqua Man" and so on.

The autistic element is probably why a handful of die-hards on this board keep arguing that this film is good; because of their own autism they're incapable of grasping other peoples complaints about the confusing an emotionally unsatisfying nature of the film
>>
>>70961398
>>>/v/
>>
>>70961431
this

it's a merchandising thing
>>
>>70961420
Not the guy you're responding to, but if you want a serious answer: Flash (who can traverse time and parallel universes) contacted Bruce with a vision and warning of a potential future to spur him to form the Justice League in hopes of combating whatever hellish apocalyspe in that timeline.
>>
>>70962395
What did that post have to do with V?
>>
Its a vision of the future

I wish this meme of acting retardly oblivious and not understanding the obvious would die of cancer
>>
>>70961398
He did use guns
>>
>>70964367
>obvious
>2 consecutive dream sequences out of fucking nowhere which don't make sense because he woke up and then wakes up again
>obvious
>>
>>70959872
It was bad editing
>>
Its nod to Darkseid and What-If dark future where superman fell to Darkseid designs. being evil super-powered god-king of earth, under Darkseid. Batman leads final resistance against Supes regime.
>>
>>70962666
>serious answer: Flash (who can traverse time and parallel universes)

Capeshit everyone.
>>
I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread but fuck it, for all of you who are being serious
It was clearly a dream sequence, kind of like a fever dream which are usually strange nightmares surrounded by slightly realistic dreams (him being sat in his office speaking to The Flash) in which upon awakening you struggle to know if they actually happened or not, which was the point they were trying to make, the desert sequence obviously didn't happen but The Flash coming through a portal to speak to Bruce is supposed to be left ambiguous (The Flash can also travel through time and different dimensions so it wouldn't be impossible for him to contact Bruce in a dream state either).
>>
>>70964509
>>70964509
>No books or movies prior to capeshit deal with time travel and parallel universes.
Idiots everyone.
>>
>>70964416
those were grappling hooks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.