[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
television series you just couldn't finish? for any reason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462420483094.jpg (47 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1462420483094.jpg
47 KB, 540x472
television series you just couldn't finish? for any reason.

I'll start:

- Sons of Anarchy: stopped watching early on season 5 due to boredome
- Better Call Saul: episode 1 of season 2, boredom
- House: season 6? I forget. but it was when Thirteen left. Fuck that, I'm done.
>>
File: 1349403495403.jpg (144 KB, 877x670) Image search: [Google]
1349403495403.jpg
144 KB, 877x670
>>70959596
Jessica Jones. It's just kind of draining and depressing to watch.

Villain of the week would've been a better format.
>>
Dexter just kept getting worse and more painful to watch. S1 and 2 were GOAT. 4 had Lithgow going for it but nearly everything else (like the reporter subplot) was bullshit. After S5 pulled a hard reset at the end I said fuck it, didn't bother with the rest.
>>
24 - the last thing i remember is the nuke going off in LA? too repetitive

Alias - season 5 after vaughn dies and preggo jen is still in the series. probably shouldve kept watching for rachel nichols and amy acker

Bones - somewhere in season 5 or something. filler series while i was bored.

Breaking Bad - episode 3? snorefest

Castle - when Beckett turns up wet at Castles door and then they fuck. tension over.

Chuck - back half of season 3? the one where brandon routh is lame as fuck

Community - Season 4... I should've dropped this turd before watching season 3. shitty writing.

Dexter - after doakes was killed.

Falling Skies - middle of season 4. loved the post invasion look but every character except pope and maybe maggie was shit.

Fringe - stopped watching after future daughter was killed... dont remember why

Futurama - massive fan of the first run... everything post first cancellation was pretty shit with none of the charm of the early stuff

Grimm - early season 2 i think. why isnt nick mdk'ing everything that moves yet?

Hawaii Five-0 - after season 3. filler series while i waited for something better

Heroes - start of season 3. first season was fun but failed to deliver and everything after was shit. powercreep was a major problem.
>>
Justified - somewhere season 3-4. The best part of the series is the opening in the pilot where he murders the guy straight up. never hit that high again

Lost Girl - season 3. it made less sense each season. more waifu material than anything i guess.

Mythbusters - season 10 - took too much effort to fastforward through the repetitive shit

New Girl - season 2. only take so much of zooey.

Prison Break - middle of season 2. they broke out of prison and it turned to shit

Sleepy Hollow - after season 1. was waiting for season 2 to come out fully before bingeing but i heard it turned to shit.

Suits - straight after mike and rachel fuck.

Supernatural - season 9-10 when crowley witch mom turns up...uuughh. luckily i treated season 5 as canonical ending and everything post s5 as fanfiction.

The Mentalist - season 3. filler series while i was bored.

The Office US - episode 1. fuck no.

The Simpsons - Season 14. stupid tv. be more funny.

True Blood - season 2. tara is one of the worst characters ever and season 2 is unbelievably shit. was only watching for based skarsgard

Veronica Mars - season 2. meh the original murder was sorta interesting but i couldnt give a shit really.

White Collar - season 3-4. repetitive shit. neal shouldve stayed with sara

Wilfred US - season 2. this shit made even less sense than the aussie version.
>>
File: 1449434012097.jpg (119 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1449434012097.jpg
119 KB, 540x540
>>70959596
Keit-ai.
>>
I stopped watching The Walking Dead at season 2 when I just realized that everything I gave a shit about was more-or-less resolved in season 1.

I stopped watching Caprica after the first fucking episode. I thought the ending of BSG made me angry. Caprica's pilot made me fucking rage.
>>
>>70959596
>Jessica jones

Just got tired of all the interracial fucking and the story was extremely boring imo

>arrow

too fucking boring. Gave up right when the flash showed up

>fear of the walking dead

Gave up on the second episode when I realized how drawn out and stupid it was gonna be
>>
>>70959596
The only reason I ever watched Sons was because I liked the theme song and the realistic biker drama was interesting, but once all that got old (around the time Jax kills that lady's stalker) I stopped watching.
>>
House of Cards

I couldn't get accustomed to Frank talking all the time to the refrigerator.
>>
>>70960780
Same with Jessica Jones. Saw all but the last episode. Was bullshit Jessica got knocked out by a 2x4 wielded by a tiny girl. Also the Lesbian side love story was completely unnecessary and confusing at times. I hope the next season is a lot better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.