[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about Palina Rojinski /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What do you think about Palina Rojinski /tv/?
>>
>>70958764
her teeth look nice
>>
>>70958764

Looks like Jane Fonda in Barbarella
>>
>>70958988
>>70959082
I think she's trying to become a serious actress but honestly Germany doesn't even have any serious film/TV production anymore.
>>
>>70958764
I really dislike her for some reason. I'd hate fuck her, though. She's just annoying.
>>
>Palina Rojinski (born 21 April 1985 in Leningrad) is a Russian-German television presenter, actress, model, and DJ. Her father is Jewish
>Her father is Jewish
>>
>>70959278
>annoying
In her legit acting roles, as a presenter, or in comedy stuff? Or all three? Or in interviews/her "real" personality?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8unK-tF7k
>>
>>70959383
Meh, her stuff is OK. It's just her personality. How she forces herself into the limelight with her blunt, aggressive demeanor. She seems more fame-hungry, than funny and she comes off as "too cool for school", which makes her unsympathetic. No warmth and sincerity, always this sort of entitled, detached, artificial hipster-cool aura. Like she wants/expects you to applaud more than she wants to entertain.
>>
>>70960739
Sounds like a normal capitalist drone to me, every German I've ever seen was like that.
>>
>>70959383

She should be Antje Traue's sidekick in something
>>
>>70959369
>Her father is Jewish

wow, a jew in showbusiness, so odd.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.