[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"So, Rocha what are your thoughts?" >"Well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>"So, Rocha what are your thoughts?"
>"Well, as a latino man I feel there needs to be [mumbles unintelligibly]. So yea [retarded hand gestures] I totally I agree with you"

Anybody notice this when watching movie talk? He'll start a sentence, get to like 2/3 of it and then mumble the rest and quickly switch to a different sentences.

God I hate this SJW C U C K
>>
>>70956578
He looks fat but he has skeletal hands.

I'm so confused.
>>
rocha and harloff are the worst shits on collider
>>
>>70956578
>three reddit tabs
>three reddit bookmarks
>google chrome

Holy shit fuck off
>>
>the tv talk crew will never take over movie talk
>amy will keep ruining the sweatfest of robert and schnepp on collider comics

Good thing they are losing views by the tens of thousands
>>
>>70956658
They're Counter strike subs. Where do you suggest I get news/discussion? Reddit is literally the only relevant place for that shit for competitive vidya
>>
>>70956678
>competitive vidya

Do the world a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>70956676
>wanting Sascha to take over anything other than a jail cell in mexico

She is literally the most annoying person I have ever seen in my life. Loud, obnoxious and basically brain dead. Just listen to her talk about GoT
>>
>>70956707
What's it like being 12 years old
>>
>>70956737
>says the redditor

OK kid.
>>
File: 1458198400504.jpg (52 KB, 418x482) Image search: [Google]
1458198400504.jpg
52 KB, 418x482
>>70956658
>>70956707
>>70956785
>>
>>70956718
game of thrones is THE TITS it's so good best thing on tv EVERRRRR
>>
>>70957125
YOU GUYS

YOU GUYS

THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES EVERRRRR

IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD
>>
>>70956578
>reddit
>game of thrones reddit
>twitch
>windows 10
>adblock instead of ublock origin
>>
>>70956658
How is that relevant?
>>
>>70957182
>waaa someone uses stuff thats different than what I use waaaa

just fuck off
>>
I wish Mark Ellis would just fucking die in the slowest and inhumane way possible.

The smugness douchebaggery has to end, fucking Eric Foreman lookalike fuck.
>>
>>70957243
Kill yourself, underage nigger.
>>
>>70957284
I think hes trying to follow in Campeas footsteps. cause his douchebaggery is what brought in the views. Now that hes gone theyre struggling. thats why theyre doing this comic con contest to try and bring in views.
>>
>Liverpool
>>
Deluge a shit my friend. Use qb
>>
I actually fuck with Rocha... But the collider channel is only going backward with their shit game show and worthless superhero news crap. Did they not learn why and how they got dropped by AMC?
>>
>>70957405
They just talk about movie news? That means they have no choice but to talk about the biggest franchise at the moment. Unless they waste time on endless disussions like "what is the best marvel movie?" like Screen Junkies.
>>
>>70957405
They are actually doing exactly what they should be. They are both diversifying the content they offer as well as catering to the largest movie audience that exists currently which are capeshit fans.

They do pretty well within their niche. There aren't really any similar daily podcast shows that do better in terms of views that I'm aware of.
>>
>>70957405

their most viewed content usually has a dc headline for the vid
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.