[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The film is bad because I couldn't relate to the characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455172223869.jpg (5 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
1455172223869.jpg
5 KB, 266x189
>The film is bad because I couldn't relate to the characters
>>
Dumb fedoraposter
>>
>>70956309
i can relate to every serial killer movie
>>
How would you get invested when you don't give a shit about the characters=
By the way there is a difference between relatable characters and characters that panders to you.
>>
>>70956309
That's the ultimate normalfag criticism though.
>>
>>70956309
name one good movie where the main character is a completely unbearable asshole.
>>
>>70956690
There Will be Blood
The Social Network
>>
>>70956309
What a dumb fucking autist, he clearly has photochromic lenses in those glasses of his but he got no Anti-Reflective PF coating on the lenses to reduce glare and reflection from the glasses. I hate when patients come into my optical and make stupid purchases, fucking retards.
>>
>>70956977
nah, i can sympathise with them.
>>
>the film is bad because it isn't similar enough to a Marvel movie, where's the Tony Stark character?
>>
>>70957215
They're still both massive assholes
>>
>>70957031
Never thought I'd see an angry optometrist on /tv/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.