[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it was all a dream and you had to go back to work the next day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Quaid.jpg (324 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Quaid.jpg
324 KB, 720x720
>tfw it was all a dream and you had to go back to work the next day
>>
Yeah but it definitely wasn't a dream though.
>>
File: Z99CFHF.png (18 KB, 425x127) Image search: [Google]
Z99CFHF.png
18 KB, 425x127
>>70956159
>Guy orders virtual fantasy
>Suddenly guy sets out on an adventure exactly like the virtual fantasy
>Movie ends after virtual fantasy was supposed to end

It was a dream though
>>
GIVE THE PEOPLE AIR!!!
>>
>>70956159
>>70956173
It was both.
>>
>>70956159
>Construction worker suddenly has the skills needed to take down a space-mafia

Senpai ambiguous ending or not it was definitely a dream in all likelihood
>>
>>70956354
>a man of Quaid's quality becoming a construction worker
come on
>>
It was a movie.
>>
>>70956381
Seeing as how he's only a ripped Chad of questionable intelligence for the first 20 minutes I'd rather bet on that
>>
>>70956381
The construction worker part was the dream. When he exited the simulation he was attacked by the agents whatever.
>>
>>70956455

He was a construction worker BEFORE he went to Recall
>>
>>70956026
He was actually a space jerk who dreamt of being a construction worker
>>
>>70956354
He literally just had all those skills put in, remember? He could remember how to do them.
>>
>your wife suddenly is non dead
>>
>>70956026

>welp, guess I have to go back to fucking prime Sharon Stone, woe is me
>>
>>70956591
Even the way she acts in the movie is sexy as hell

I really hope Arnie fucked her during the filming
>>
>>70956587
>>70956591
i always assumed that his "wife" was an implanted memory and part of the simulation. either his wife is someone else in real life or he never had a wife. the wife character was very important to the overall "plot" of the simulation

it makes sense

but it definitely wasn't a dream though
>>
>>70956614
>I really hope Arnie fucked her during the filming

Arnold was a notorious womanizer, of course he fucked her, there's an interview he did for Commando and he just segues into "that's a nice perfume you're wearing, what's it called? :3"
>>
>>70956026
You know it it's a dream?

>Prime Sharon Stone is your wife

Alarm bells should be ringing at that point.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.