[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Boba comically flails and screams flying through the air
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: and-now-hes-gonna-find-out.png (217 KB, 716x540) Image search: [Google]
and-now-hes-gonna-find-out.png
217 KB, 716x540
> Boba comically flails and screams flying through the air in his damaged jetpa--RECORD SCRATCH, FREEZE FRAME
> Yep that's me. Now, you're probably wondering--

Are you looking forward to the Fett standalone?
>>
should be good
>>
>>70956881
yea i feel the same
>>
>>70956899
thats cool.
>>
>>70955944

Rewatched the OT for the first time since I was a kid, why the fuck is Boba so loved? He stood around and couldn't even beat a blind Han Solo hanging upside down. Fucking Jango did more in one movie than this guy
>>
>>70956918
what is cool? that i agree with you? if so then yeah it is i dont see many people looking forward to the Fett standalone so its nice to see someone who enjoys similar things to me. What is your name btw?
>>
File: 111200231688.jpg (13 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
111200231688.jpg
13 KB, 250x240
>>70956881
>disney
>should be good
>>
>>70956934
Yeah it was that we agree with eachother lol. I'm Samuel. You?
>>
>>70956961
Jerry but just call me Jay. Nice to meet you. So you're a big Star Wars fan I take it? I've been playing Star Wars games and watching the movies for a few years now and I love them ha ha.
>>
>>70956986
Nice to meet you too my friend ( if you are ok with me calling you a friend ha ha no worries if you are not). I am also a big Star Wars fan it has provided me with a lot of enjoyment especially in my childhood.
>>
>>70956881
>>70956899
>>70956943
Yeah, it SHOULD be cool.
>>
>>70956996
Oh ha ha I'm happy you consider me a friend, I also consider you a friend lol. Are you planning on watching the Fett standalone on the day it comes out, mate?
>>
>>70957019
Yeah mate! I am definitely going to watch the Fett standalone on the day it comes out. Massive fan of Boba Fett and his father Jango Fett. The little time Boba Fett had still left a big impression on me from his intimidating presence.. Great character.
>>
>>70957044
Ha ha I will also be watching the Fett standalone on the day it comes out. I will be wearing my Boba Fett custom-made armour ha ha nerd, huh!.
Anyway I have to go milk my cat so see you, friend!
>>
>>70957060
>5 unique posters
hows that schizophrenia bro?
>>
File: themuss.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
themuss.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
hell yeah, man. tem needs a job.
>>
>>70956924
>Most badass ship.
>Most badass costume.
>Bounty hunter.
>Role in Empire Strikes Back. "What if he doesn't survive? He's no good to me dead."

Pretty easy to see why people liked him so much.
>>
>"I guess we should start at the beginning."
>tape rewinding sound effect
>shows Daniel Logan
>"Ahem...let's try that again."
>tape rewinding sound effect, cash register ding
>title shows
>Baba O'Reilly starts playing
>>
Will never happen and if it does it will be a black transgender mandalorian who wants to turn her back on the bounty hunting lifestyle but the evil white imperial males keep pulling her back in
>>
So basically turn him into Bobpool? Normies will eat that shit up.
>>
>>70956924
Mysterious guy in a cool costume.
>>
>>70956924
>jango
>referencing anything from PT

You have autism.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.