[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU ALLOWED SOME OF THE MEN ON THE LIFEBOATS?! ARE YOU INSANE,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
>YOU ALLOWED SOME OF THE MEN ON THE LIFEBOATS?! ARE YOU INSANE, LIGHTOLLER? *ALL* MEN MUST DIE!

What did he mean by this?
>>
I always wondered how long it took for him to drown in that small room, it seems like it would feel like forever.
>>
>>70954032
40 seconds according to James Cameron.
>>
>>70954003
>What did he mean by this?

A GIRL HAS NO NAME
>>
>>70954003
thought he said 'all white men must die'
>>
>>70954003
the titanic was actually hell
>>
>>70954209
Actually, he said all CIS men must die.
>>
>>70954239
Holy mother of keks
>>
>>70954259
Transgender muslim black kids were the first to be saved. If you were a straight white male you were fucked.
>>
>"Before I die I want you to tell my sons James, Cameron, Titanic©®™ that I was a noble white male."

ugh, pathetic.
>>
A sword day
A red day
Death
Death
DEATH!!!!!!!!!
>>
I don't get why they closed off the boiler room, wouldn't the boilers keep the water warm so no one froze?
>>
Who else here still thinks this is the number one movie of all time until someone reminds you Avatar existed?
>>
>"I purposefully steered my vessel into the iceberg so as to kill as many white devils as humanly possible. I am actually a black trans woman entrapped into this devils' body. Truly, at last i have become the ticanic directed by james cameron"

Was that line really necessary?
>>
>>70955197
boilers would have exploded, which would really fuck their night up senpai
>>
>>70954003
>Yes yes iceberg, well done.

>HOWEVER
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Yes, yes. Well done men

HOWEVER
>>
WHERE WAS GONDOR WHEN THE WEST HULL FELL?
>>
File: Yosser_hughes.jpg (29 KB, 586x459) Image search: [Google]
Yosser_hughes.jpg
29 KB, 586x459
Based Bernard.
>>
in real life Lightoller was the one who misinterpreted "women and children first" as "women and children only"

>>70956217
>>70956187
KEK
>>
File: Théoden600ppx.png (581 KB, 599x434) Image search: [Google]
Théoden600ppx.png
581 KB, 599x434
>send the women and children to safety, but ALL MEN must stand and fight, even the young boys who can barely carry their armor
>>
>>70956290
>All XY-chromosomed pieces of shit must report to the armory IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>70956290

>Women and children are to be protected
>....not so fast children who are male

When an emergency happens I'm not sacrificing shit
>>
>>70954003
i only just realized that was Theoden from LOTR
>>
File: Theoden_Helmet_0011.jpg (247 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
Theoden_Helmet_0011.jpg
247 KB, 1000x746
Yes well done orch well done orcs

H H
H H
H H H H
H H
H H
>>
>>70956255
Smith shouldn't have given that stupid order in the first place.
>>
>believing in the titanic hoax
>>
>>70956187
>iceberg
>(((berg)))
someone needs to stop these kikes
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RYhmqHtp3y
>>
>>70958284
cancer. kill yourself
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.