[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now its an issue that a 42 year old woman is told she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 1239x1768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 1239x1768
So now its an issue that a 42 year old woman is told she's too old to play a high school boys love interest? Fuck America.
>>
>>70953998

once women hit the age of 30 they should be banned from movies.

nobody likes to look at old hags.
>>
How do you know she was supposed to play MJ/Gwen??

Give me source or i'll eat your dog nigga
>>
>>70953998

she plays Jonahs secretary you dope
>>
File: image.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408 KB, 2048x1566
>>70954068
>>
>>70954068
edgy.
There are some fantastic and fantastic looking older actresses.
And a once beautiful woman who is seeing signs of that beauty wither away with old age is the perfect fit for a lot of potentially good roles in cinema.
>>
M A R I SS A

T
O
M
E
I
>>
She's playing the actual teenage actor's love interest?
>>
>>70954132

wow that girl is a real qt
>>
(((Elizabeth Banks)))
>>
>>70954068
correction - they should submit to mandatory euthanasia
>>
>Elizabeth Banks - Mommy's wild old college roommate who she used to party very hard with, but is now single and lonely. She's coy and very fond of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 799x999) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 799x999
>aarp
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.