[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you imagine being 40 years old and only having this in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: .png (228 KB, 852x678) Image search: [Google]
.png
228 KB, 852x678
Could you imagine being 40 years old and only having this in your bank account? Why would anyone want to be an actor these days
>>
Damn I feel bad for him
>>
>>70953830
its even worse if you picture it in a respectable currency rather than the joke dollar
>>
>>70953830
>implying he even has that in the bank
It's not even liquid assets. That's not what net worth means
>>
He sent most of the money he's made back to where ever the fuck he is from.
>>
>>70953830
Poor guy, he must be starving right now.
>>
>>70953830
I'd literally rather be in my twenties, broke, and white.
>>
>>70953830
JUST
>>
>>70953830

He's only been big shit for like what, 5 years?
>>
>>70953879
what is net worth ? everything you own, like assets and money ?
>>
>>70953937
yes
>>
posting in a silly thread. any one of you losers would switch places with him in a heartbeat.
>>
>>70953979
Id prefer to be his boyfriend
>>
>>70953956
>tfw my net worth is 120k
I'm hobo-tier
>>
>>70953979
Im camera shy
>>
>>70953979
? I'd rather be my 20 year old white self with my whole life ahead of me. i'd trade for fassbender tho
>>
>be incredibly handsome
>smash literally any pussy you want
>be the kind of actor who can make art films but is also in star wars
>have millions of dollars

he's literally living the dream
>>
>>70954026
>pussy
think again
>>
>>70953860
Wacky Buckz
>>
>>70954026
He also plays guitar. I play guitar, too, but nobody cares when I do it.
>>
He's barely 37
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA

you just know
>>
>>70954114
How can I be this care free and easy going and fun to be around because I am none of the things listed
>>
>>70954114
You just know she invited Harrison and Oscar back to her trailer more than once
>>
the fuck is this thread
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.