[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy wouldn't have put up with that High Sparrow shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 269x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 269x269
This guy wouldn't have put up with that High Sparrow shit.
>>
Nor would Tywin, which is why they made their move when a weak king remained.
>>
>>70951485
Tommen is so pathetic, the writers fucked up the best family in the show
>>
>>70951613
>lannisters
>best family
Na
>>
>>70951613
are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>70951694
and who would you nominate instead?
>>
>>70951694
ya

>>70951730
no
>>
Jack Gleeson a cute
>>
>>70951485
Joffery was truly best choice for king

>had the idea for creating a professional Westerosi military, consripted from the seven kingdoms but loyal only to the crown
>sparrow shits wouldnt have dared even look at him
>people loved him because he kept his "desires" behind closed doors like a proper politician
>owned his position as king

GOT shouldve been about Joffery marrying a Princess from Essos and conquring the world like Alexander
>>
>>70951485
He would have been assassinated by someone anyway even if CIA/Olenna hadn't
>>
Kings Landing hasn't been entertaining since Joffrey died. Oberyn helped, then he died too. Essos hasn't been entertaining since Viserys died, Jorah helps, but there's only so many scenes he can salvage.

Imagine if Joff and Viserys got character development instead of dying? Imagine if fucking Cersei and Dany died instead?
>>
>>70951990
>strong wymen
>dying
u misogynistic piece of shit
>>
>>70951990
But the feminisims dabid
Dbhink of dumblr audience fug :-D
>>
>>70951485
His head just killed one of those dudes in the last ep
>>
>>70951755
The Starks were a much better family.
>>
I get now that they suckered the king into the high sparrow religion crap they are untouchable, but I have no fucking idea how they had so much power to begin with.
>We'll kidnap the kings mom and his wife and his wifes sister
>Literally no one will retaliate
>Let's march the mom naked through the streets now
>STILL NO ONE DID SHIT
Kings Landing is just full of pussies now
>>
>>70951990
>Viserys

/tv/ approved?

Shit opinions as always.
>>
>>70952894
I don't give a fuck about the rest of the board you absolute tool, Viserys was more interesting than Dany and he appeared in like 5 episodes or some shit compared to the 500 where his sister has provided fuck all for entertainment.
>>
>>70953087
relax bro
>>
>>70952351
let's be real, only Ned and catelyn were any good
>>
>>70953189
rickon isn't retarded, just young
>>
File: 47m.png (309 KB, 694x684) Image search: [Google]
47m.png
309 KB, 694x684
>>70953087
i dunno man, she did get naked a few times
>>
>>70951485
Because he's not a devout and just king like based Tommen.
>>
>>70951485
> Implying you wouldn't live amond pleb at that time
> Implying you wouldn't support High Sparrow, the only person who cares about low class in your city

I don't think you realise who is a bad guy in all recent episodes. High Sparrow is the first one to finally show those manipulative high-born bitches for what they really are.
>>
>>70953744
Yeah, but the problem with High Sparrow is that once he's gone his stupid cult is will be left behind to shit everything up and set the stage for even worse conditions.
>>
I would watch the shit out Tywin ruthlessly destroying the sparrows
>>
there's a general, you know

>>70952588
>>70952588
>>70952588
>>
>>70953744
bernie pls..........
>>
>>70951990
Imagine if they didn't kill Joffrey and instead he gets exiled to Essos where he trains to be an assassin.
>>
>>70953189
I liked Rob but man did he fucked up in the end.
No points for him.
>>
Opportunistic people can smell weakness. Cersei pretends to be strong but she's always been a pathetic daddy's girl. Tommen is a betacuck numale raised by women and represents the current generation of men raised as cucks by sexist feminazi fanatics. The sparrows represent religious fundamentalism which is Islam that is chewing up the existing betacuck power systems of Europe.

There's not a real man left in Europe outside of the Slavic nations, and it's completely evident by their submissive nature

Game of Thrones is really a poltical analysis of modern feminism and how it destroys any society in a single generation.
>>
>>70954146
Nice narrative you pulled out of the deepest recess of your own anus here loser.
>>
>>70954146
>he doesn't know George RR Martin is a very aggressive feminist
>>
>>70952438
because High Sparrow took advantage of a golden opportunity where all the big players were out, that's the only reason why he's got so much power

if he tried under joffrey's reign he would probably have been tortured for shits and giggles
>>
>>70952438
In the books I think it's highly implied that people are just sick of the noble's shit from all the seemingly pointless fighting in "the war of the five kings". You don't see it so much in the show but the war has absolutely ravaged the countryside. The knights of various factions are all just some grade of asshole with the likes of the Mountain riding into taverns and raping daughters in front of their fathers for no other reason than for fun and because they know they're untouchable due to war.

The faith militant are a sort of focusing point for populist frustration at the kings and their petty bitch fights about "honor". I think the sentiment is that if they resist a popular icon like the high Sparrow who is viewed as an uncorruptable outsider that speaks for the common man he will go full Robespierre.
>>
>>70954326
Good art can exist as multiple interpretations.
>>
>>70954302

>brainwashed Marxist that is so deep into hating white Christians that he pretends that Islamic terrorism doesn't exist

You need to wake up to reality.

>>70954326

D&D are both massive faggots. Faggots understand feminism on a very deep level.
>>
>>70953891
>watch Joff become a blind beggar
>watch Joff get the shit kicked out of him by a girl whilst blind
>watch Joff get andryy as fuck when he gets his eyes back and realise he's being getting pole-fucked by Waif
>watch Joff get beat down on the reg by Waif
>watch Joff swim in a shit-filled river with his guts hanging out
>Get scene where he kills Waif and looks at the camera saying "I always liked it better with the lights on"
>Makes Ramsay look like a child playing with clay whilst dismembering Waif

Look, I'd be into that
>>
>>70951931
>consripted from the seven kingdoms but loyal only to the crown

This wouldn't work. It's good in theory but we've seen time and again that blood runs deep in Westeros.

>people loved him

No, they didn't.
>>
>>70954146
Man, you really come off as incredibly isolated and detached from normal society. I'm not trying to insult you. It's just weird to see. I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>70952351
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>70954146

>Muh Eurocucks

Reminder that the US is literally choosing Islamic terrorism over upsetting the liberal status quo.
>>
>>70951485
Better put he'd never have allowed the faith to carry arms.
>>
>>70951990
really makes u think...
>>
>>70952351
Literally the cuckest family
>>
>>70951931
If Joff had been schooled from Tywin from the start he'd probably be very good since his violent urges would be focused on people who actually need killing
>>
Both quality and banter of the show died with King Joffrey. Fuck D&D.
>>
>>70957936
>Fuck D&D.
Uhhhh
>>
>>70954357
So? Cut him down, lower taxes and have some good sword fights in arena.
>>
File: 1466232628574.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1466232628574.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>70954146
Holy shit, that's some advance anus auto exploration right there
>>
>>70951613
>best family
>not Tully
>>
Joff had more balls but he was dumb as shit. He'd have died as soon as HS came in power
>>
>>70957936
But anon, we've had more banter scenes this season than we've had plot and fight scenes.
Dont tell me you haven't enjoyed the obligatory cock joke every episode and the zany adventures of tyrion/obama/afrogirl?
>>
>>70960463
Bronn's banter is still acceptable, his scene with Pod was pretty funny.
>>
Joff was Aerys the third
The retard actually thought that kings can get away with anything
>>
>>70951990
And now that Ramsay will probably die, the north will be shit too.
Not as bad as Arya's storyline, but still
>>
>>70960601
Ramsay is garbage. Just a predictable edgy teenage fantasy.
>>
>>70951485
I had a dream last night that the next episode skips a thousand years in the future. People had like walkie talkies and shit, but for some reason they were using the same actors, it was some bullshit excuse about how the main characters were descended from the old main characters. It was pretty fucking horrible, but what pissed me off more than anything was that the White Walkers were still getting ready to attack the wall.
>>
>>70951485
I miss joffrey
>>
>>70960895
I always wondered if westeros would have a industrial revolution
>>
Tommen is Justinian. Joffrey was Nero. Google it.
>>
>>70962580
Makes sense really.
>>
The show hasn't been the same since the death of the King of the North, the Young Wolf Robb Stark
>>
File: ggg.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
ggg.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>
>>70963283
What did he mean by this?
>>
I did not meet a single person that liked this character. He was my personnal favorite. People always love characters that are 'nice' and 'liberal'. This is a show, this guy is more entertaining than any other character. You're all closet faggot that want the hound dick and you want to fuck arya because shes the closest to a man in the entire women crew.
>>
File: got ed.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
got ed.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
>>70951931
>had the idea for creating a professional Westerosi military, consripted from the seven kingdoms but loyal only to the crown
The Lannisters are broke, how would this army have been paid for.

>>sparrow shits wouldnt have dared even look at him
True, but his stupidity in executing Ned caused the civil war.
>people loved him because he kept his "desires" behind closed doors like a proper politician
They only stopped hating him because of Marg's PR.
>>
>>70952894
>/tv/ approved?
Viserys is more /pol/
>>
>>70952438
>>70954327
>>70954357
Also, cersai gave them power because she didnt want that twanky slut controling the throne.
>>
>>70962355
I think it was said the world lacks some mineral or element or some shit that prevents industrialization.
>>
>>70954754
leave 4chan
>>
>>70951931

The idea of a professional military was never even mentioned again after that sole conversation with Cersei. The sparrows would have killed his guard(s) and thrown him in a cell, same as anyone else, his desires were most certainly public and nobody loved him, and he was pretty conclusively a horrible king.
>>
>>70964259
Like what? How is steam power not even possible?
>>
>>70964399
I dont know for sure, but I dont think the world has shit like coal or fossil fuels. So steam engines would have to powered by wood.

Theres a lot of discussion on the subject on the googles.
>>
Jamie Lannister is the best character, if Cersei dies, he will become goat and fuck everything up
>>
>>70963536
Not liking joffery is what made him so good dummy
>>
>>70963536
>>70965329
Joffrey was too one-dimensional. He had this ridiculous inability to stop being a cunt for ONE single minute.

I mean for fuck's sake, "bad guys" like Cersei or Littlefinger or Tywin, they've all demonstrated an ability to at least momentarily pretend to be people, to stop poking at everyone around them and try to actually accomplish something, but every singe action Joffrey ever took and every word he ever said was for the express purpose of fucking with somebody.

The only other character who comes close is Ramsay Bolton, and Ramsay might be worse because his behaving like an incredibly impulsively sadistic little fuck 24/7 is actually rewarded whereas people were constantly bitchslapping Joffrey and he just wouldn't fucking learn.
>>
>>70954754

>t. fucking normie

If you spent less time jerking off your ego with instagram posts, you'd see everything falling down around you.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.