[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit-house movies you forced your parents to see as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Baby_geniuses_poster.jpg (27 KB, 294x422) Image search: [Google]
Baby_geniuses_poster.jpg
27 KB, 294x422
ITT: Shit-house movies you forced your parents to see as a kid
Also the Digmon movie and the Pokemon movie
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh-Movie-1.jpg (93 KB, 421x600) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh-Movie-1.jpg
93 KB, 421x600
Went to see it for the cards alone.
>>
>>70950401
Holy fuck I watched the Digimon movie so much as a kid. So much nostalgia....

>>70950462
This too, and the whole show. I vaguely remember hearing about it in school and catching it for the first time one night on tv, and forcing my mom to sit through it with me.
>>
>>70950462

Blue Eyes Shining Dragon was hype as fuck.
>>
>>70950462
I'm so sorry, mom.

https://youtu.be/W4v6Spjw3yg
>>
>>70950401
The Pokemon movie was animekino.
>>
File: rlm mike pills.gif (1 MB, 388x369) Image search: [Google]
rlm mike pills.gif
1 MB, 388x369
>>70950401
They took us on a fucking beta club field trip to see that shit.
>>
In 4th grade there was a kid in my class obsessed with this and second one.
>>
File: Digimonthemovie.jpg (73 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Digimonthemovie.jpg
73 KB, 270x400
Literally kino
>>
>>70950626

>They somehow fused 3 unrelated movies and made it somewhat work
>>
>>70950401
Havn't seen baby geniuses since i was a kid, probably my favourite movie ever as a kid because it was one of the few movies i had on vhs. it made me always wish i was in a mall while ti closed so i had free reign on everything.

i'm scared to watch it again, i don't want to find flaws and ruin memories.
>>
>>70950661
I seriously didn't give a shit about the last segment. Never really have. The middle part is pure kino.
>>
Rewatching the Digi-rap and the Angela anaconda skit gave me diarrhea
>>
>>70950718

God, I remember how hype this transformation was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il4tVdEkh8o
>>
ThePokemon movie

Pokemon in general is horrible trashy that is nothing but a toy commercial
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.