[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Kid Cuisine of television and film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What's the Kid Cuisine of television and film?
>>
>>70949860
>that font and name
>that box color
I don't think kids find that apetizing
>>
>>70949860
DC capeshit
>>
the matrix
>>
Those CGI kids films they crap out every so often(The Rob Schneider polar bear one, The Nut Job, Angry Birds, etc)
>>
>>70949894
I did, cause I grew up during my family's worst financial moment and had to eat cheap for a long time.
>>
It was a marvel that the apple cobbler stuff that was in some of those managed to be extremely hot and yet extremely cold at the same time.
It shouldn't have been possible but you could burn your tongue and shiver from cold teeth in the same bite.
>>
>>70949894
Were you never a kid or something? Kids love anything in shapes or weird colors
>>
>>70950214
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy some sliced ham and some bread.
>>
>>70950836
That's what my mom did, Kid Cuisine was basically a luxury item for special occasions in my house.
>>
File: some fags.jpg (19 KB, 350x287) Image search: [Google]
some fags.jpg
19 KB, 350x287
>>70949860
no fuck you, here's a better question.

What is the Powerman 5000 television and film?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.