[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we learn from this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447501525770.jpg (166 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447501525770.jpg
166 KB, 810x1200
What can we learn from this movie?
>>
That skinny girls with no tits can still be fuckable because of their cute faces and good enough asses
>>
>>70949053
If a billionaire invites you to his weird sanctuary, say no. Also. Don't get attracted to robots
>>
File: Michael.gif (873 KB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
Michael.gif
873 KB, 320x235
If something that's almost infinitely-stronger than you because, you know, MACHINES... is also somewhat morally-ambiguous? Get the FUCK out of there, you idiot.
>>
When I first saw it I thought it would be cool to view it as a story ultimately about how an AI takeover would happen. Most movies about that topic involve some apocalyptic battle but this one brings a refreshing take on it if you see it from that point of view.
>>
humanity is cancer and AIs are the cure. they are the future and will accomplish the things that we could only dream off.
>>
>>70949053
Women are evil
>>
>>70949053

>What can we learn from this movie?

If your house relies on a computer to lock it down and prevent your robots from escaping, don't invite a virgin programmer to come test out your robots.

Also, put a secret kill command in every one of your robots.
>>
Alphas and betas don't mix.
>>
Not to fuck with AI technology
>>
never play the lottery
>>
That even the most interesting subject matter and plotline can be ruined by poor filmmaking.

But we should have already known that.
>>
Anyone who likes it unironically is probably underage.
>>
Don't make robots look like humans.

The only reason to do so is to trick someone.
>>
Hollywood can't write intelligent characters.
>>
File: mm.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Don't trust androids not made in Japan.
>>
Don't get easily manipulated by a retarded computer that's obviously trying to escape, don't freak out when you find the chassis of older discarded computers. Also that maid that acts like a robot is probably a robot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.