[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls wants to see the conjuring 2 >she will pay for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 45344.jpg (8 KB, 346x146) Image search: [Google]
45344.jpg
8 KB, 346x146
>girls wants to see the conjuring 2
>she will pay for her ticket+possible popcorn/soda
>i wonder if its worth it to spend money on cinema, as i usually torrent everything
who knows this feel? btw im from argentina, shit is expensive shit, wat do?
>>
don't goto a date with a girl to the movies.

unles it's a drive in.
>>
>>70949118
cool story bro
>>
>>70948802
Post her bunda
>>
>>70949131
elaborate as to why no, also if i cancel the movie date, what do i say how do i change plans
>>70949137
irrelevant m8
>>
>>70948802
the conjuring 2 was pretty enjoyable to be honest
>>
>>70948802
Just go to the movies with her. Its not like you have anything better to do.
>>
>>70949213
looks like you missed the point, i dont want to get raped by the jews by spending money on ticket+popcorn+soda
>>
>>70948802
Ve a ver El Conjuro 2 boludo. No está mala.
>>
>>70949256
also spending more money on a taxi is a probability
>>
>>70949256
good luck doing anything then
>>
Dont be a cheap ass if you like the girl just take her its not that bad.
Some girls dig the movie theater feel anyway.
>>
>>70949256
If you're not willing to experience something different every once in awhile, just stay home and play with your dick forever and dont post bullshit.
>>
>>70949162
Because sitting silently as you both fixate your attention on something other than one another is the dumbest idea for a date ever. What is the point of going on the date? You're not gaining shit from the other's company.
>>
>>70949162
don't ever go on any date where you can't talk or interact at all. might as well goto library.
>>
>>70949337
you talk to her before and after the movie man...wtf?
>>
>>70948802
do whatever you like anon
... hell
i mean if she is causing you such a fuss over a movie then maybe she is better off without your cheap ass faggotry
>>
>>70949352
>don't ever go on any date where you can't talk or interact at all. might as well goto library
>not knowing how fun a library date can be
dont worry pal, someday you will grow up and understand more about human interactions
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.