[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Walter White and Jimmy McGill that different, since they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Are Walter White and Jimmy McGill that different, since they're both animated by ultimately selfish desires?
>>
>>70943827
Jimmy doens't know what he wants
>>
>selfish desires

wew
>>
They were very different character originally

but Vince had to make a sequel to Breaking Bad so he just recycled the exact same plot with slightly different characters turning Jimmy into Walt 2.0 because he's a hack
>>
>>70943893

Dude. It's a story that really can't have the same beats since they're mild-mannered, ordinary guys who become not just criminals, but destructive criminals.
>>
>>70943958
Jimmy was always a criminal.
>>
>>70944231

And Mr. White was always a greedy, egotistical ass.
>>
>>70944296
Jimmy was never mild-mannered.
>>
>>70944346

Turning small time con jobs isn't really daring criminal activity.
>>
>>70943827
Oh so all selfish people are the same to you huh?

Fucking selfist scum like you make me sick
>>
>>70943893
For something that unplanned it actually did end up coming together kind of well.
>>
>>70944296
But he was beta about it at first and changed later on
>>
>>70944383
I don't think you know what mild-mannered means.
>>
>>70943827
Walt is a narcissist who ultimately only really cares about himself. Jimmy is a crook but he has a lot more sympathy in him for other people, especially people who are getting ripped off.

The difference between them is that if Walt had been in the situation where he could have made off with the Kettleman money he would have, without question.
>>
>>70946144

Yep. And he would've done it loooooong before he 'became' Heisenberg.
>>
>>70943827
bamp
>>
I have a theory that Saul Goodman is going to pull the ultimate con. Somehow he is going to solve his involvement with Heisenberg to something good. I dont know how but Vince is going to pull Saul Goodman out of that black and white hole
>>
>>70948411

He's either using the money he's earned through Heisenberg for either Kim or Chuck, who have been horribly hurt through his action or inaction.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.