[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In an interview with Spy, Goldman says he had long known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: steven_seagal.jpg (803 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
steven_seagal.jpg
803 KB, 1047x1572
>In an interview with Spy, Goldman says he had long known that Seagal tends to tell grandiose tales about himself. Late in 1988, a former soldier of fortune and treasure hunter named Randy Widner invited Seagal, Goldman and another man to hunt for treasure off the coast of Barbados. At that time, Seagal had been telling Goldman that he’d been a U.S. Navy SEAL. Evidently this was one frogman who did not take well to water. As Goldman recalls, “Randy was driving [a Zodiac raft] in circles while Steven and I carried the gear out to him. The surf was unbelievable, really tough… He started screaming and panicking and was sure he was going to die and all that crap.” Goldman says Seagal had to be helped onto the vessel. “Wildner had to pull Seagal by his hair; I pushed his ass onto the boat with my shoulder.” Later that evening, Goldman says, he realized that Seagal could not read a compass or a map. (Seagal describes himself as “autistic with numbers.”) With that, Goldman says, he totally dismissed the notion that Seagal had ever been involved in any covert operations. In his letter to the Times reporter, Goldman wrote that Seagal “would surely die of starvation if he was given a compass and a map that led to a restaurant five miles away.”

Has there ever been a more legendary actor than Seagal? Despite being autistic with numbers he still managed Navy Seal.
>>
*managed to be a Navy Seal
>>
>>70941743
Seagal was in CIA. His story about being a Navy SEAL was a cover story to hide his mysterious CIA background.
>>
>>70941743
Sounds like a true covert navy SEAL. He acted incompetent to throw them off the scent so his top secret past would never be investigated further.
>>
>>70941892
How would you know he was in the CIA if it's so secret?
>>
>>70942016
I have my sources
>>
>>70941743
Easy...
>>
>>70942016
He told so himself.

See during the cold war he could not talk about his tactical espionage adventures because he was still working for the CIA as a sleeper agent. After the American freedom penerated the iron curtain and communism was killed he left CIA and was free to talk about his CIA backgtound.
>>
>>70941989
>Sounds like a true navy SEAL. He "acted" incompetent

ftfy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Rmj_rtWlo

Say that to his face and not online and see what happens buddy
>>
Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
>>
>>70941743

well I'm sorry to hear that...
>>
File: 1459006977953.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1459006977953.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>70942379
>whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care.

Casually bringing up his sexuality to discredit him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.