[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RICO, YOU'RE DRIFTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: RICO.jpg (8 KB, 273x146) Image search: [Google]
RICO.jpg
8 KB, 273x146
RICO, YOU'RE DRIFTING
>>
File: starship-troopers.jpg (39 KB, 620x333) Image search: [Google]
starship-troopers.jpg
39 KB, 620x333
Why does everyone think this movie was so good? I thought it was really stupid.
>>
>>70939745
Military sci fi and giant bugs are cool.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-105257.png (463 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-105257.png
463 KB, 1024x576
>>70938449

WE CAN ILL AFFORD ANOTHER KLENDATHU
>>
RICO, BUENOS AIRES WAS A FALSE FLAG
>>
>>70939745
>I thought it was really stupid.

And in a shocking turn of events, it turns out that it was you who was stupid all along.
>>
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE
>>
>>70939745
Did you not get the very obvious satire?
>>
THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG
>>
>>70939745
Fun fact about this movie. The title is "Starship, Troopers" not "Starship Troopers"
>>
>>70939745

Cause Americans are fucking retarded and don't 'get' irony 99% of the time so when that 1% hits them over the head and they 'get' irony, they really appreciate this new found concept of 'irony'
>>
Subtlety is good, especially when you beat them over the head with it.
>>
>>70940205
the irony here fucking hurts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.