[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of these three is the most dangerous and competent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: tunnel chase.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tunnel chase.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Which one of these three is the most dangerous and competent combatant?

I got the impression that they were all very much in the same league.
>>
>>70937644
Bucky has tooled every single non-OP Avengers in hand to hand combat... I don't get how he's quite so strong.
>>
>>70937748
Super steroids.
>>
>>70937779
Communist super steroids
>>
>>70937830
>Communists
>Join a german sect
>>
Black Panther has more useful equipment than Captain America, who has more useful equipment than Bucky, but in terms of martial skill and athletic prowess, they're virtually identical.
>>
blackpantherholdingsilversurferinanarmlock.jpg
>>
If they're all roughly equal I choose Cap because he's the cutest
>>
Black Panther.

These characters are literally Power Creeping. Each newer one has to be stronger than the last or else their toys won't sell.
>>
>>70937644
They need to fucking explain these motherfuckers before just throwing them in the movie.

Like I assumed Black Panther was getting his powers from his suit, but then he beat Bucky hand to hand with no suit.

And don't fucking tell me "well if you see the Black Panther movie being released in 2017 it will be explained ;>)"
>>
>>70939421

No Black Panther has his own version of African Super Soldier Serum made from some shitty rare Wakandan only plant and is blessed by the Panther God
>>
>>70939511
Is he literally WE WUZ KINGS: the character?
>>
Bucky sort of got underpowered. Black Widow is very skilled in hand to hand combat, but she isn't especially strong, and not even augmented by super soldier serum, but she was able to fight with him for a bit. And Black Panther without a suit kicked his ass, which makes no sense. Only thing they got right was him kicking Tony's ass pretty effortlessly.
>>
>>70939579

Pretty much the ultimate WE WUZ KANGZ AND WE CURED CANCER N SHIEEEEEEEET BUT REFUSE TO SHARE IT WITH WHITEY character
>>
>>70939731

Black Widow has the Russian weaksauce version of Super Soldier Serum, they gave the good stuff to Bucky and his pals.
>>
>>70939421
They want to leave TChalla's origin as a mystery till his movie, sorry you don't like it, but that's what it's.

Comic wise he gets his powers (similar power set to Captain America) from some magic ritual + plants.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2 KB, 98x94) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2 KB, 98x94
>>70939746
>>
>>70937644
The car obviously. Cap is running away from it as it tumbles its way sideways to crush Bucky and Panther as they terror in fear on their backs.
>>
File: 1427705315540.png (138 KB, 247x283) Image search: [Google]
1427705315540.png
138 KB, 247x283
>>70939746
>fucking subhuman white savages don't deserve the cure to cancer unlike us with our 200 IQ and 12 inch penises
kek
>>
>>70939746
So Wakanda is basically Switzerland in Africa?
>>
>>70939746
So he is responsible for more deaths than anyone in the marvel universe? Take that whitey WE
>>
>>70940646
Well, Reed Richards is still alive, so no. Reed also had the cure for cancer but he got bored literally 1 second before completing it and changed his focus into another groundbreaking life changing discovery just to lose interest, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>70940768
Well, I didn't know that but Reed Richards isn't withholding the cure for cancer, he's just an obvious autist.
>>
>>70939814
Is that in the films?
>>
>>70940867

Avengers 2 it's what they injected her with in the Red Room during her training flashbacks
>>
>>70940867
There's nothing in the films that implies that she has superhuman powers of any kind. She and Clint are just very skilled former SHIELD agents.
>>70940900
No, the flashbacks were about her being sterilized.
>>
>>70940900
Ah fair enough m8. I stopped paying attention in that one after the opening scene and just shitposted for a couple of hours. I was wondering why she was there at the UN for a summit on superhumans in Civil War.
>>
>>70940768
He can actually finish space Guantanamos and interdimensional Alcatraz's
>>
>>70937644
Bucky, because fuck it, show me something cooler than the whole action shot against the polizia in bucharest. Stopping bullets with your metallic arm is cool as fuck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.