[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: andy samberg.jpg (55 KB, 1296x806) Image search: [Google]
andy samberg.jpg
55 KB, 1296x806
what was his fucking problem?
>>
Asperger's

Same problem as 99% of /tv/.
>>
This is David Finchers best movie
>>
>>70936276
it's top 3 for sure, but i can never decide what order the top 3 are in. the other two are zodiac and gone girl obviously
>>
>>70936053
>what was his fucking problem?

-Horrible dialogue
-forced nervous twitching
-no intentions for his character explained
-Zach Snyder directing
>>
>>70936053

being Jesse Assberg.
>>
>>70936355
>Spoonfeed me
Stick to capeshit pham
>>
>>70936320

Zodiac
The Social Network
Seven
>>
>>70936355
lmao this is your average capecuck, take it in gentleman
>>
>>70936355
TSN has top tier dialogue you pleb fuck. The script is tight as fuck
>>
>>70936355
i'm calling a moratorium on all capeshit in this thread this is a fincher kino thread. no capes, no swords, no giant cgi monsters, only cool fincher films
>>
>>70936053

listening to this cunt talk for 5 minutes was turture. his nasally coke fueled bullshit just pisses me off.
>>
>>70936416
best sorkin script. once he stops trying to write female characters he churns out some kinographie
>>
>>70936276
this is true
>>
File: Mark.jpg (26 KB, 259x345) Image search: [Google]
Mark.jpg
26 KB, 259x345
Fuck me, Jesse Eisenberg was so good in this movie I can now only see him as Mark Zuckerberg.
>>
File: Fugin lolz.jpg (32 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
Fugin lolz.jpg
32 KB, 327x324
>>70936420
>making your own rules in a /tv/ thread
>>
>>70936355
>pls i need further exposition mr director
capeniggers, ladies and gents
>>
>>70936355
>Complains about shit dialogue
>Complains that there isn't enough exposition
Make your mind up, faggot.
>>
>>70936053
in the movie, not in real life, he was willing to do what needed to be done to get ahead, create something great, and make something of himself, but he wasn't ready to suffer the consequences. Obviously being a sneaky, manipulative, abrasive asshole was necessary to get into the industry and assert his control and authority (Sean Parker's story also exemplifies this in TSN, and Bill Gates and Steve Jobs have similar stories as well so it's not just the zuck), but as soon as he had to face the people he had backstabbed and treated terribly, he got mad and upset that they expected him to not only give a shit, but also pay up.

From the very first scene, Roon-Roon literally tells him he's an asshole and even though he'll probably 'make it', no one, especially girls, is going to like him. He really wanted to write her off as being a bitch, but she turned out to be completely right, and he ended up losing his best (and only) friend, paying settlements for two law suits, and (in the movie) ending up alone.

tl:dr, he has no self awareness.
>>
Man, I loved this movie. Everything about it was great going back to the beginning when the Vega Choir did that rendition of Creep to go over the trailer. Even the trailer was kino.
>>
>>70937336

I bet Zuck is pretty cool irl
>>
>>70937336
i think to figure out mark you have to look at him in terms of his foils, eduardo saverin and sean parker. eduardo is a quintessential "nice guy" who isn't quite as smart or ambitious as mark, but sees the value in mark's ideas and wants to help him out of friendship. mark, meanwhile, is kind of jealous, petty and dismissive of his friend, because fundamentally he takes that friendship for granted and is more invested in his ambitions. i think his exact fucking problem is that he doesn't actually know what those ambitions are. he wants greatness and success, but he doesn't have a frame of reference for what greatness and success should mean. (contrast with the winklevoss twins, who have an exact but illusory picture of what they think success and greatness is, that gets torn down over the course of the film) this allows mark to be seduced by sean parker's projected image of success. sean parker is all about frame, all about catching fish by putting on a tenuous rockstar image, and mark falls for it, thinking this is the success he wants. by the end, he's accumulated great fortune at the cost of his friendship with eduardo, and to make matters worse he also loses the grasp he thought he had on what he was really looking for. he's left with all this money but he's still the same lost, emotionally congested nerd he was at the beginning of the film but not in real life
>>
>>70937574
Apparently he was pretty unhappy with the movies portrayal of him
>>
>>70937774
Shit, I would be. Pretty much tore him apart.
>>
>>70937064
Based off his weird mannerisms and appearance, there is only one answer to how he even has an Oscar nominated acting career....
>>
>>70936053
he just wanted his qt gf back
>>
>>70937774
irl zuckerberg confirmed for pleb
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.