[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomorrah Series Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gomorrah.jpg (33 KB, 598x396) Image search: [Google]
gomorrah.jpg
33 KB, 598x396
What do you guys think about the series? I binge watched all the episodes from season 1 to a few in 2. I can't really tell if it's superb or just okay, heavily biased with this genre so can't form a clear opinion.
>>
>>70934708
is season 2 any good ?

i liked the 1st season except when the mother was running the crew
>>
>>70934779
Yea, from the few episode I've watched of season 2, it's pretty good. The thing about these guys is they're involved in a lot of things, the series is just mainly about drugs, would have been incredible if they show how these guys truly operate worldwide.
>>
>>70934708
is the film better than the show ?
>>
>>70934708
Downloading the season 2 finale right now
Hope this thread's still up in two hours
>>
liked that season 1 finale twist where the dude isnt really retarded
>>
>>70935129
The film went into details how these families make money and operate locally and on an international level, the series is more about just drug dealing, you don't get a glimpse on other scams and cons they pull to make money.
>>
>>70935680
but is it better ?
>>
One of the best depictions of REAL mafia ever, and it's modern too. Not this glorification hollywood and that slimy goodfellas director likes to do
>>
>>70935680
Yeah the film is a lot stronger in this way and feels almost like a documentary, but the tv series is just better drama
>>
>>70935716
I would say the series would be better if they got into more detail how these guys scam yes, like they're huge into dumping waste effectively although illegally for profit. In the movie they showed techniques they used to dump waste and where it would be hard to detect and get away with it. The show is just mostly geared on their drug trade, it would be a lot more interesting if it got into their illegal waste dumping, construction, money laundering etc.
>>70935867
I know, but if the series got into their other scams a bit it would be incredible, they're not just about drugs, they're clever little busy elves these guys and involved in a lot of things.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.