[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /tv/... would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Under_the_Skin_poster.png (131 KB, 259x384) Image search: [Google]
Under_the_Skin_poster.png
131 KB, 259x384
Well /tv/... would you?
>>
i'd come inside her van if you know what i mean
>>
I'd let her trick me into walking into her weird four dimensional death house only to be trapped in black goo and get all my meat and organs sucked out leaving behind an eerie floating skin suit if you're know what I mean!
>>
File: food i meant food sandwich.jpg (103 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
food i meant food sandwich.jpg
103 KB, 500x297
I'm from scotland and that film made me even more embarassed to be from here o woe
>>
so what happened near the end?
why did he stop consuming people or whatever?
like the dude that took care of her and tried to have sex with her?
also why did she check her vagina with a lamp?
why would she let some random try to rape her?
>>
>>70934797
?????
>>
>>70934797
She had no internal organs or anything human under the skin. The vagina was more like a 3d tattoo and she learned she can't use it when she finally decided to let someone make love with her.
>>
>>70935367
but didn't the guy penetrated her?
>>
>>70935404
No he couldn't that's why she went to check. She had never tried to have sex prior and learned the hard way she couldn't love a human the hard way when he couldn't penetrate her.
>>
>>70935463
why did she care to love someone?
what made her switch from abducting men to waning to be a normal human?

was she even an alien or just some sort of experiment?
>>
>>70934186
Underrated post
>>
File: Super_sad_pepe.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Super_sad_pepe.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>70934797
>>70935404
>>70935463
My god /tv/, how low gave you fallen?
Can you really not read sequential narration at all? Like, it's humanity first form of language ffs. Nehandertls could do it.

She was becoming human (not literally you stupid pleb cunts). The more she spent with her victims, the more she understood them, the more she tried to replicate their life experience.
That's why she set the elephant man free (compassion in latin literally translate in humanitas/pietas) that's why she tries to eat, that's why she decide to let that guy save her, experiencing on her own SKIN what she had done to her last victim.
Trough that she decided to experiment love, and in the most possible human emotion, she found the same carnal cruelty that obliged her to predate on humans.
It's BASIC role reversal.
It happens in Rick and Morty and Batman v Superman ffs
>>
>>70936891
wrongo pepa
>>
>>70936891
I'm not sure you got it right
>>
>>70936972

no he did get it right. literally the whole point of the movie is scarjo going from an alien perspective to a human perspective and going from predator to prey.

>she sees the guy try to save the drowning people
>people help her up when she falls
>the group of girls tries to get her to come along with them

it all makes her start to empathize with humans and climaxes with her letting the deformed guy go. after that the roles are reversed and the park ranger guy sets her up for rape tiemz
>>
>>70937169

also fuck i'm starting to remember this movie and it's so goddamn depressing.
>>
>>70934102
I probably would. I'm so thirsty.
>>
>>70934198
that's a really tasty looking sandwich
>>
>>70934102

I'm still surprised they got away with the implied babby death
>>
>>70937534
why? it's an independent film from the UK, not a studio-funded Hollywood product. they don't have to "get away" with anything - they just put what they like in the film.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.