[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: great shows that aren't boring ass, edgy dark dramas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: STK656106-600x922.jpg (140 KB, 600x922) Image search: [Google]
STK656106-600x922.jpg
140 KB, 600x922
ITT: great shows that aren't boring ass, edgy dark dramas like Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Mr. Robot, Narcos, etc. I've watched too many of them already.

pic related. Over the Garden Wall is unique, fun and enjoyable all while not being a complete rehash of The Sopranos like Breaking Bad is.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
>>70933899
ITT: Softies
Do you want some sugar in your tea, princess?
>>
OtGW is indeed elder god tier but not /tv/.
>>
>>70933899
>complete rehash of The Sopranos like Breaking Bad is
You...You've never watched Breaking Bad have you?

Don't get me wrong I love OTGW but what the FUCK
>>
>>70933899
tumblr: the cartoon
>>
>>70935520
No. I want a TV show that's actually interesting because I'm not an edgelord and I actually have tastes.
>>
>>70933899
Gravity Falls should be right up your ally
>>
File: Pepe_Drake.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Drake.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>70936258
>memety falls
>even coming close to OGW
>>
Happy Endings
>>
11.22.63 was pretty damn good drama with my boy Franco
>>
>>70936258
>thinking tumblr-tier gravity falls holds a match to something written for people with IQs higher than 76
>>
>>70933899
Bravest Warriors is great if you love really concise storytelling where every detail and shot adds to the plot or a greater arc.

Rick and Morty makes me laugh at least twice an episode, but the sideplots and character arcs get extremely repetitive.
>>
malcolm in the middle
>>
>>70936604
>>70939548
>muh contrarianism
>>
>>70940634
Utopia is one of the new dark dramas I actually enjoyed because of how orinigal and well written it is. Not to mention how fucking beautifully it's shot. It's a shame we'll never get a season 3 but I'm happy with how it all turned out. 10/10 ill probably watch it again because you mentioned it.
>>
Bojack
>>
>>70939501
Can't believe how little discussion it got. Ended perfectly
>>
>>70933899
>Over the Garden Wall is unique, fun and enjoyable
Fuck off /co/ and take your pretentious hipster bullshit with you.
>>
>>70933899
>House of Cards
>edgy
memes were a mistake desu
>>
>>70933899
I'm very open to film so I liked OTGW a fair amount, but to say everything that isn't a cartoon made for children is edgy, is really just an indication that you're a man child.

If you want a fun show though, I'd suggest Preacher. It blends the action, comedy, drama genre's very well.
>>
>>70939501
I'm actually watching 11.22.63 with my parents.

It's great, we're on episode 3.
>>
This is an 18+ site
>>
>>70933899
Otgw is goat but people here have shit taste. Just like how /fit/ is full of fatties
>>
>>70943044
sorry granddad
>>
shit taste shit thread LOL
>>
Catastrophe
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.