[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick one movie you wish was never released.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: The Dark Knight Rises.jpg (2 MB, 4291x3401) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Knight Rises.jpg
2 MB, 4291x3401
>>
>>70929584
Avatar, because it made cinema more expensive due to the 3D bullshit gimmick
>>
You're favorite
>>
man of steel
>>
Anything made by Marvel or DC. Stop making these trash movies.
>>
>TDKR is cancelled
>DC/Warner can start the DCEU in 2010, only a couple of years behind Marvel
>have time to enstablish the universe, introduce the characters and motivations
>instead we have to wait 4 years for Nolan to produce the worst piece of turd capeshit ever released, remembered only thanks to a /tv/ meme
fuck nolan, fuck that man
and fuck this piece of shit "movie"
>>
>>70929620
thanks
>>
>>70929619
Heaven's Gate killed New Hollywood. Studios used to give directors money to make a good film and all it took was one overrated hack to make a shitty movie that bombed. We'll never see that again.

>>70929619
Close second.
>>
>>70929896
PICK ONE YOU FUCKING AUTIST REEEEEEE
>>
>>70929975
This would have been great
>>
>>70929584
M*A*S*H
>>
I fucking hate this movie and everyone who likes it and I fucking hate Michael Cera
>>
>marvel releases age of ultron trailer
>"I'm gonna show you something beautiful..."
>"...everyone screaming for mercy"
>ultron looks threatening as fuck
>very excited
>marvel releases movie
>ultron is a clown
>hawkeye making jokes about redecorating his dining room while people are dying all around him
>superman getting shit on for not being able to save everyone while hawkeye makes jokes while people die
>all i wanted was a more serious marvel movie
>got rugrats bullshit instead
>>
>>70930432
>hawkeye makes jokes while people die
It's called gallows humour lad. If you ever do something that puts you under severe stress in this life you'll learn all about it.
>>
Dirty Dancing
>>
>>70930408
That movie is so great. Funny as hell and Aubrey plaza? What gods did I please?
>>
>>70932181
back to plebbit
>>
>>70930561
>let's defend the shitty writing of capeshit

but why
>>
>>70929584

AMAIZING SPIDER MAN I n II
>>
>>70929584
The Hunger Games
>>
File: Amazing-Spider-Man.gif (949 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
Amazing-Spider-Man.gif
949 KB, 500x210
>>70932357
>hating the best Spider-Man on screen
>>
>>70930403
What's wrong with M*A*S*H*?
>>
>>70930408
>Michael Cera

Him and Adam DeVine I fucking despise
>>
>>70930408
This is my favorite movie of all time faggot
>>
>>70929896
thank you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.