[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i piss on dothraki omens. i want to be king NOW. fucking savages.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: hpE5Mv6_.jpg (18 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
hpE5Mv6_.jpg
18 KB, 352x352
i piss on dothraki omens.

i want to be king NOW. fucking savages. ok go fuck my sister now. i am the only true king!

can i be king now already?
>>
>>70924224
he's the king of hotheads now
>>
>>70924224
Viserys, the third of his name.

King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men.

Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.
>>
>>70924224
>starts off as a ruthless pragmatist willing to whore out his sister and let carl ravage westeros to get his crown back

>suddenly starts trying to piss off carl and throw hissy fits like a 12 year old who had his xbox taken away

why
>>
>>70924823

>ruthless pragmatist

he thought a bunch of horsefuckers could retake Westeros, he was a deluded idiot
>>
>>70924895
A bunch of horsefuckers brought down the proud civilisation of Sarnor, and they were far more advanced than Westeros.
>>
So, let´s settle this out, are all Thargarians fire proof or not?
>>
if this was made currently he would have been cut
>>
>>70925503
>A bunch of horsefuckers brought down the proud civilisation of Sarnor

Cross that ocean, if you're so great.
>>
>>70925577
They aren't gold proof.
>>
2nd best king, behind Renly.
>>
>>70925823

A king of fools.
>>
>>70924224
he looks like fassbender here

why doesnt he get more roles
>>
>>70925924

I guess when you have an average name like Harry Lloyd you're like "Eh, this is fine."
>>
>>70925503
>they were far more advanced than Westeros.

But they're not advanced enough to build boats to continue dominating the world?
>>
I didn't get this:

Why he died with the melted gold onto his head while her sister survives fire everywhere? This means they're real borthers and he's not a Targaryen? Or it's just that melting gold onto his heal would really kill Targaryens as any other human bean there?
>>
>>70925503
>Sarnor
Those dumb fucks. If only they'd worked together from the start, the Dothraki scum would have had their shit pushed in.
>>
>>70925503
They also lost to 3000 cockless cucks
>>
>>70924224
*in Dothraki* Yes, yes, well done Viserys, well done Viserys.

HOWEVER
>>
>>70926080
Blame D&D for implying Dany's fire shit is genetic and not magic, like it is in Gurm's books..
>>
>>70926080
Aerys Targaryen was weak to Metal type attacks, he passed it onto his children
>>
>>70926149

kek
>>
>>70926137
>>70926134

Come on, fire is not the same as liquid metal, Danaerys would have been killed by that too.
>>
>>70926080
I heard that the comet that appeared when the dragons hatched created fire magic in the world, such as that of the Lord of light and his followers, or Daenerys being fire proof.
Don't know if it's true
>>
>>70924224
Best boy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.