[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what went so horribly, HORRIBly wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Now that the dust has settled, what went so horribly, HORRIBly wrong?
>>
Well, casting MEW for starters.
>>
>>70922318
the original script and film lacking any point, and the flimsy excuse of a new ending and connection to a 'lore' being just as shitty
>>
I just started watching it
http://putlocker.live/10-Cloverfield-Lane-online-free-putlocker-16-102.html
If anyone is interested

So far too artsy imo
>>
the first 45 minutes are slow as fuck all
>>
>>70922318
they showed the ayyliens
>>
Giving it "Cloverfield" as part of the title when it had zero to do with Cloverfield.

Dirty marketing trick.
>>
>>70922318
Fighting the aliens. Seeing them wasn't a bad idea, but actually doing combat was just not necessary.
>>
File: PUMP A RUM PUMP A RUM.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
PUMP A RUM PUMP A RUM.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>70923028
THIS THIS THIS
FUCKING JEWS
>>
her feet got old and ugly
>>
>>70922318

The random hoe turning up at the door and going crazy killed the movie for me.
>>
>>70922318

Meh, it was okay, definitely underwhelming but whatever.

Original Cloverfield also was pretty shit too, awful "franchise" so far
>>
>>70922318

nothing, you're just a teenager here on summer vacation with no attention span
>>
Really amateur direction.

Even MEW looked like she wasn't sure what she was supposed to be doing half the time, and casting MEW is typically how you save an otherwise mediocre script.
>>
>>70922318
Terrible, misleading title. Shit ending.
>>
>>70923073
end yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.