[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of Vera Farmiga's character in Up in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: up-in-the-air-vera-farmiga1~01.jpg (2 MB, 1990x2667) Image search: [Google]
up-in-the-air-vera-farmiga1~01.jpg
2 MB, 1990x2667
What was the point of Vera Farmiga's character in Up in the Air?

>"You're just a parentheses."

And what did she mean by this?

I'm of course asking the 1-2 if you who actually watched Up in the Air.
>>
>>70922025
She was a huge bitch and a slag. Actually goes to her boyfriends family wedding meeting all the family and still doesn't mention she has a husband and family back home
>>
>>70922025
>I'm of course asking the 1-2 if you who actually watched Up in the Air.

even that estimate is optimistic, considering what kind of plebs are here
up in the air is pure kinography
>>
Clooney should've banged ratfu
>>
>>70922087
Watched it years ago. Remember it being oddly comfy
>>
>>70922025

to give Clooney feels at the end
>>
>>70922025
>What was the point of Vera Farmiga

Shut.

Up.
>>
>>70922025
>What was the point of Vera Farmiga's character in Up in the Air?

She was the character to break down Ryan's philosophy and actually start caring about someone and take a chance, only to get his heart broken.
>>
File: Up in the Air ass.webm (3 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
Up in the Air ass.webm
3 MB, 1920x1040
>>
The only movie where I liked Clooneys acting, but maybe its just because je was playing himself
>>
Up in the Air is a truly brilliant movie, fiercely underappreciated.
>>
>>70922551

Sadly, that was a stunt butt.

>You gave birth not too long before filming began, and there's a scene where your character walks across the bedroom and you're not exactly wearing any clothes -- were you nervous about filming that?

>In all honesty, we ended up using a butt double. It could have been the breast milk running down my thighs [laughs]. From 'Running Scared' to 'Never Forever' to 'Departed,' I've mooned audiences my whole life. And I just think it wasn't appropriate given the situation. But I think it was a directorial misstep on Jason's part. I think what people really wanted to see was George's hairy butt [laughs].
>>
I really like this movie, haven't seen it in ages though.
>>
The only movie where I liked Clooneys acting, but maybe its just because he was playing himself
>>
>>70922025
To prove that all women are whores.
>>
>>70922618

Not even O Brother Where art Thou?
>>
File: Vera Farmiga Running Scared.webm (2 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Vera Farmiga Running Scared.webm
2 MB, 1280x544
>>
>>70922656
FUARK
>>
The moral of the story is that women are evil and you should never care about them because all they will do is fuck your shit up. Clooney was happy until that lying whore came into his life.
>>
>>70923083
It was implied that he looks for sluts like her on a regular basis.

He only fucked himself over because ratface convinced him she wanted more than a fling.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.