[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to see this for the third time, what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Map to the stars.jpg (11 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
Map to the stars.jpg
11 KB, 188x268
I'm about to see this for the third time, what am I in for?
>>
>>70921859
Cronenberg's downfall
>>
the best movie of 2014/2015
>>
>fire
>>
>>70921859
>for the third time
i've seen it already three times. You will love it more.
Especially the Vabina part!
>>
>>70921859
I was a little disappointed that Carrie Fisher had such a small part...i hope he hires her again whenever he makes an other film.
>>
incest and mind-controlled actresses
>>
>>70921859
is it still possible to enjoy julianne moore's farting after the first time?
>>
cusack delivering a chair shot to his blazing wife
>>
>>70922999
Why?
>>
>>70923245
Well if you've enjoyed her masturbating and getting fucked in the limo, hearing her fart actually feels sweet.
People don't get this scene, but the irony is we never hear people farts in general in movies, as if it was disturbing the drama or something.
So you have a somewhat trying to be realistic scene in a movie, someone is wiping her ass or pussy after going, but you never hear farts.
>>
>>70923356
i guess my point was it seems like knowing the plot twists beforehand would make this not worth rewatching?
>>
>>70923494
Nah. If you've already enjoyed it, it doesn't matter if you know what's gonna happen.
I've rewatched Rear window more than 10 times through the years, and even though i know it almost by heart, i can see it from a different point of view every time.
>>
>>70921859
Was it that bad that you forgot how it was the first two times?
>>
>>70924282
alright I'll check it out again, I loved it the first time
>>
>>70924558
Come back and tell us what you thought this time.
>>
>>70921859
>>70921859
A masterpiece
>>
underappreciated
>>
Too bad Julianne's character isn't that good at lesbian stuff.

Good movie though.
>>
>>70921859

Liberty
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.