[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the great debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: finding-nemo-shark-tale.jpg (201 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
finding-nemo-shark-tale.jpg
201 KB, 1200x900
the great debate
>>
Nemo.

>Shark Tale
WE WUZ FISH AN SHEEIIIT
>>
>>70918786
Let me preface this by saying that I've been a shark tale fan since it first appeared in theaters circa 2006 (ages ago in shark years). I remember refreshing the Shark Tale forums all afternoon with the hope that someone would make new r34. I was a fan back when I was the only one and I still upvote every Shark Tale meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand of animated shark comedies and other shark websites. I was a shark tale fan back before sharkgenerator was created (the first shark website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of shark websites, I was one of the first submitters to sharkbase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to sharkit nearly 2 years ago. It was on the shark tale forums and sharkbase where I cut my teeth creating shark tales copypasta, way before I had a sharkit account and way before SharkNet was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating shark memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on shark society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny. Do you remember Lola? No? I do. You probably don't remember Oscar, Sykes, Lenny, or Don Lino either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to SharkNet garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the shark fandom and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for. Thanks.
>>
WE WUZ FISH N SHEEET
>>
>>70918778
Shark Tale is true fishkino
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>70918833
>>
I liked Shark Tale, videogame was alright
>>
>>70918778
Why is the fish in Shark Tale so jarring/creepy to look at as compared to the Finding Nemo fish?
>>
>>70918896
Who the fuck's mail is that
>>
>>70918778
The script to Shark Tale was THAT good, even Martin Scorsese took on a acting role.

FACT
>>
>>70919015
They tried to capture will smith's face
>>
Shark Tale is just a dumber and more "action packed" Finding Nemo
>>
>>70919015

because it cost some korean animator $20 to render
>>
>>70919015
One has fish with human face, the other has human with fish body
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqYLlUl5pew

How does the octopus know what butts are and why is the shark Jewish?
>>
Some kind of fishicide squad?
>>
>>70918778

There is no debate. Shark tale is an awful movie.
>>
>>70918778
Finding Nemo was for people with taste
Shark tale was for niggers
>>
>>70921111
Chek'd and rek'd.

9/11(11), I kek'd.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.