[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the theory that reanimated Gregor has Joffrey's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: clegane.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
clegane.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
What do you think of the theory that reanimated Gregor has Joffrey's head stitched on?
>>
I guess
>>
Every time I see his face, I feel like his eyes are too red. Reminds me of that stupid fucking JUST meme.
>>
>>70918637
Why don't you fuck off?
>>
i just don't understand why anyone would ever think this.

why would qyburn ever think it's a good idea to protect cersei with her dead son's head sewn onto the mountain's body?

do you really think they'd exhume a king just to fucking defile his corpse for the purpose of a zombie clegane? Besides, the fucking skull of Gregor plotline never happened like the books so there's nothing to indicate show gregor needed a new head.

all around autism on this theory.
>>
>>70918714
That's why I like it. It's funny
>>
>>70918714
The zombie has the same eyes Joffrey had when he died
>>
>>70918903
This
>>
>>70918903
This desu senpai.
>>
>>70918637
Nah it's pretty obvious it was the dead dwarf's head. Cersei wouldn't allow Qyburn to use her beloved son's corpse for his experiments.
>>
>>70918673
Ser Brendan the Just
>>
>>70919405
Maybe he didn't ask for her permission.
>>
Joffrey would have been rotting at that point.

Also i doubt Qyburn could just waltz into the Crypts beneath the Sept of Balor and hack off a former kings head.
>>
>>70919378
>>70918986
>>70918903

Why couldn't Clegane have eyes like that? He was poisoned too.
>>
>>70918673
JAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO MI COMPADRE!!!!!!! WELL MEMEO
>>
>>70918637
Holy fuck that would be awesome
>>
>>70919592
Are you legitimately going through every thread to find Brendan memes?
>>
>>70919566
Flesh doesnt rot if u clean it like the Faceless Jaqen museum
>>
>>70919423
underrated post
>>
>>70920347
This. It is getting really fucking annoying.
>>
(You) are retarded.
>>
>>70920350

Why would Qyburn, presumed to be using westerosi 'science' have Faceless Magic at his disposal?
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 699x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 699x392
Why did the Mountain take a vow of silence?

Why is he so devoted to Cerci?
>>
>>70920442

The first is cover for not being able to talk (because no head in the books), and the second because whatever Qyburn did to make him into a frankenmountain probably includes the ability to control him.
>>
Keep it in your general
>>
File: Robert_Strong.jpg (83 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Strong.jpg
83 KB, 640x799
>>70918637
>>
>>70920437
Qyburn's pretty well-travelled, he travelled all around the Free Cities during his time in the Brave Companions.
>>
File: boo.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
boo.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>70918637

That would be amazing but didn't they bury his body already? I remember him being in a coffin and Jaime and Cersei fucking near the body.
>>
>>70918903

---> >>70920505
>>
>>70920457
Surely people would notice the lack of eyes through the visor in the books?
>>
>>70918637
I doubt it.

Qyburn knows Cersei is a crazy bitch, especially when it comes to her kids.
>>
>>70920534

Eh, small enough eye slits + darkness inside could probably stop people seeing shit.
>>
>>70920534

Full-helm with very small view-ports.
>>
>>70920532
this just proves that they wont spend unnecessary amounts of money on CGI when the helmet covers everything except for the eyes. Beter to just give the body actor some eye makeup.
>>
>>70920442
>>70920457
Who do you think controls Gregor, Qyburn or Cersei? I know it'll never happen because Qyburn seems completely loyal to Cersei but it'd be neat to have a standoff with Gregor as the weapon.
>>
>>70920457

He has no head? That would explain both points. How is the body controlled in the books? Even the white walker (the zombies, don't know the terminologies for the show/book) require their heads to function. Does he act autonomously in the books or is he being controlled?
>>
File: 1373989631090.jpg (14 KB, 245x282) Image search: [Google]
1373989631090.jpg
14 KB, 245x282
>>70918637
What a theory! How intriguing!
>>
>>70918637
Did Joffrey's head magically grow by about 50%, too? If Joff's head were stiched onto Gregor's body, it would look ridiculous.

Inb4 you can't tell with the helmet on. Yes, you can see that the head fills out the helmet.
>>
>>70920651

In the book we don't know for sure if it is or is not Mountain.

I mean, all the signs point to it, and the show does it, and a million additional reasons but we don't know for sure it is him, but if it is he won't have a head, because in the books they sent the Mountains head to Dorne as proof the dude who raped, murdered killed her children ect was dead.

It's been a while since i've read them so i can't recall the descriptions / nuances of his movements in the book, but he interacts with other kingsguard so there is some autonomy. There is a million possibilities as well as questions, go look up 'Robert Strong Theories' if you want more and dive in.
>>
>>70920722
>in the books they sent the Mountains head to Dorne
They send the skull.
>>
>>70918637
theon's penis is attached to the mountain's neck
>>
>>70920651
>Even the white walker (the zombies, don't know the terminologies for the show/book) require their heads to function

Only on the show. A severed hand still moving after the body of a wight is destroyed is a plot point during A Clash of Kings. They send Ser Alliser with that part from the Wall down to Kings Landing so they can ask the crown for an army against the invasion of the "Others" (Walkers). Alliser is turned away until the hand has rotted enough to no longer allow muscle movement, and then he has nothing to prove his claim.
>>
>>70920347
>>70920375
>these retarded pieces of shit somehow believe he's even 1% as bad as the people posting just garbage in the first place

you literally deserve to die you mentally retarded shitstains. what he's doing is hilarious if only because it shows just how delusional people who post memes really are. fucking die slowly and horribly you obese pieces of trash.
>>
>>70918673
>it turns out that D&D used the JUST meme photoshopped on this actors face
Imagine that
>>
>>70918637
Fun fact it's actually neds head
>>
>>70920741

He still wouldn't have a head, if it is the Mountain. Though the argument that the skull sent wasn't Mountains is possible. Fair point.
>>
Of course he has a head you fucking idiots. The skull they sent to Dorne is a fake how dumb can you be.

Do you even Occam's Razor?
>>
>>70920873

Heavily implied in the books that there is nothing behind the slits of the helmet.
>>
>>70920760
>obese pieces of trash

Excuse me you faggot, I am eating a Rooty Tooty Fruit Salad packed with 8 different fruits and I must it's delicious. I am not obese.
>>
>>70920773
>dipped in tar
>put on a pike to rot
>years later the Viper/Mountain fight happens

fun fact you're wrong.
>>
File: Gentle-Rosenburg-alien_SS_01.jpg (33 KB, 648x644) Image search: [Google]
Gentle-Rosenburg-alien_SS_01.jpg
33 KB, 648x644
Ayy lmao
>>
>>70918903
Clegane was poisoned worse than Jiffrey so his eyes would look worse in comparison.
>>
File: Ned Stark Chuckle.jpg (38 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
Ned Stark Chuckle.jpg
38 KB, 377x377
>>70919423
Bryndon Freysier
>>
You guys are infuriatingly dumb as shit. Jeffrey's head is too small and would look comical on the mountain's body. Use some common sense for once
>>
Let this forced meme die you fucking retards.

REEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.