[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im so affflicted and forever alone >fuck money >muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: froggy bro.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
froggy bro.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>im so affflicted and forever alone
>fuck money
>muh drug addiction
>elliot literally has to throw women out of his apartment
>great job
>productive hobbies
>people are like computer and love is malware
>shit ive been hacked/shit i forgot to hack today
>muh gnome workstation
>90s bands on fake music cds

reddit meme plethora show
>>
>>70918614
Looks like Elon Musk
>>
>>70918614
Mr. Robot is the Seinfeld of this generation
>>
Still better than any other usa show though.
>>
>>70918614
I fucking hate this piece of shit show.
>>
>>70918751
>>70918614
/tv/ shitposting has legitimately made me just never want to watch this
>>
>>70918614

that's more because of how dramatization works.

you need to show a character is *choosing* not to have a girlfriend, or it implies that the show is telling us to regard him as a loser instead of a protagonist.

IRL if you don't want a girlfriend you just ignore them but that can't be conveyed visually because its indistinguishable from being shy.
>>
>>70918856
yes yes well done, well done anon
you've made a good point

HOWEVER

this show is still shitty
>>
>>70918856

I think it's pretty possible to show someone ignoring or not caring about something in a non-shy way

Also, doesn't Mr.Robot have the main character doing narration or inner-monologue at points as well?
>>
>>70918856
>if only tv shows could portray the characters inner thoughts with some sortog narration
>>
I dropped it before season one ended
>>
I like the muslim female hacker.
>>
>>70918614
Don't ever make decisions when you're on morphine.

>>70918777
It's a good show. Would recommend.

I actually just started rewatching the first episode, gonna go through the whole season to prepare for the new one.
>>
>all these people on /tv/ who will miss out on Mr Robot because they are scared of being labled 'reddit' or 'pleb' by people they will never meet.

Well done on tailoring your tastes to other people on the internet.
>>
>>70919780
2 seconds of screen time
>>
>>70918614

it's a weird show. At first I thought it was just gonna be about him hacking shit then it goes into this whole fsociety v evil corp, then it goes to him having visions while he's rehabbing, and then you realize he's a schizo.

The show is also very cliche, especially in its portrayal of the evil conglomerate e-corp but I almost think it does it on purpose.

It's a drug trip lol

I thought S1 was like 7.5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY2pl8_sQUo
>>
>>70921370
>2 seconds
still more than it should have been.
Fucking mudslimes.
>>
>>70921385
>then you realize he's a schizo.
In the first episode he literally says this, not even with a "maybe" but just straight up says it.
And the context makes you think he's just worried, but the actual words make it a statement of fact.

The hints are all over.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.