[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Director: Larry, this is the couple we cast for the commercial,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: curb-your-enthusiasm.jpg (60 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
curb-your-enthusiasm.jpg
60 KB, 780x439
>Director: Larry, this is the couple we cast for the commercial, DeAndre and Rachel.
>Larry: ...Huh, a black man and a white woman.
>Director: Yes, we believe in being inclusive in our marketing.
>Larry: Personally, i don't have a problem with interracial couples. I was in one - my ex-wife was a gentile and i was a jew. It's just, with all the possible racial combinations, there seems to be a lot of black male and white females together on tv.
>Director: Really? I never noticed that.
>Larry: You can have a white man and a black woman, or an asian man and a hispanic woman, or a italian man and a indian woman, ya know? Let's not limit ourselves here.
>Director: Well actually, we chose DeAndre and Rachel because they're a real couple.
>*Larry gives them the shifty eye*
>Larry: ..........okay..........okay......... *walks away*
>>
>>70918299
He just wants another stroke
>>
>>70918299
Not funny, mate.

Keep trying though. :)
>>
File: 1465541101582.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465541101582.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
>>70918299
episode 4: The Trump Rally
> Larry becomes a Trump supporter when trying to lay a qtpi he meets outside a rally at the Staples center.
>>
>>70918299
>there seems to be a lot of black male and white females together on tv.

not just tv
>>
>>70918431
>Larry keeps getting mistaken for Bernie Sanders and gets accosted by college kids
>>
>>70918431
Wow look at this strong independent woman in that revealing short, expressing her political opinion

Haha step on that sign girl
>>
>>70918491
t. triggered libcuck
>>
>>70918459
I wish this was the premise for an actual future episode and it ends up in Larry alienating an entire crowd of liberals who then upload the video of him telling them to fuck off to youtube-indirectly leading to trump winning.
Larry just hides his head in shame when he sees it on tv.
>>
>Larry keeps getting asked when he's going to do a new season of Seinfeld episode
>He finally gets the shits and tells some blog faggot next month
>The story goes viral and Michael Richards thinks hes back in business
>He starts buying expensive things and spends all his money on a big ranch down in El Paso
>Larry tells him to stop spending money cause he isnt doing Seinfeld and it was just a joke you stupid fucking moron
>Michael Richards calls him a kike
>Curb your enthusiasm end theme starts playing
>>
>>70918459
>Larry gets mistaken for Bernie Sanders by college kids that want their donations back
>>
>>70918431
>legally retarded airheaded slut with literally one-fifth my IQ likes donald trump

and everyone was surprised that day
>>
>>70921068
Geez, you male feminists are pretty angry under all that tolerance.
>>
Should I watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?
>>
>>70918299
>being inclusive
I never really understood this, and how having a mixed couple is being inclusive
>>
>>70918431
They already did that. If he wouldn't go for a Bush supporter, there's no way he's going for Trump.
>>
>>70921206
you should
>>
>>70921206
yes, like right now
>>
>>70921193
>male feminists

This is what mentally retarded /pol/ shitposters actually believe.
>>
>>70921577

Found the male feminist :^)
>>
File: 1428608578507.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
1428608578507.gif
2 MB, 316x213
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.