[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tries to keep her drug manufacturing killer husband away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 1458365676045.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458365676045.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>tries to keep her drug manufacturing killer husband away from her kids

>SKYLAR SUCKS WORST CHARACTER

Explain yourselves
>>
>>70918003
If you think that was the reason, you are a fucking slut. She looked like a white version of Michelle Obama and was a terrible actor. Also, everyone knew Walt was never gonna hurt the kids. It was an excuse for her to mope around and turn into a dumb edgelord.
>>
>>70918044

>Also, everyone knew Walt was never gonna hurt the kids.

The people he worked with would though
>>
>>70918421
Sure, but that's why Walt killed them all or got them to kill each other.
>>
Did she actually fuck Ted /tv/ or was it just a ruse?
>>
>Walt didn't shoot Skylar in her fugly fuckin face

Shit series desu. Just watch L O S T instead
>>
>>70918538
>implying the ending didn't drop it from a 9/10 to a 7
>>70918502
She got rammed before ted became a vegetable
>>
>act all self righteous and moral when she catches her husband dealing
>takes over the business and becomes a cold blood drug king pin

I've never hated a character so much in my life
>>
The ending was absolute shit when it wasn't Walt gunning down Gretchen and Elliott with his machine gun to El Paso while a bomb goes off at Jesse's meth dungeon
>>
>>70918003
>stay at home mom while husband is struggling with 2 jobs
>gets job and immediately fucks her boss when her husband has cancer
>freely spends walts money while bitching at him for drug dealing
If she really cared she could have walked out at any time, all the bitching was to maintain her own moral superiority while she waited for the life insurance/drug money.
>>
poor mans carmella
>>
>>70918003
A WIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PARTNER NOT A BACKSTABBING WHORE!

>>70919483
CARMELA WAS A LOYLE MOB WIFE
>>
Whoa!
Is it 2013 again?
>>
1) I am not having regular sex.

2) This is the fault of women in general somehow.

3) Skylar is a woman.

QED: it is Skylar's fault I am not getting any even though she is a fictional character, reee etc.
>>
>>70919483
>>70919753
Carmela contributes to Tony getting killed by enabling him, while Skylar is trying to save Walt from himself.
>>
>>70919806
>I am not having regular sex.
SORRY TO HEAR IT

PS
SKYLER WAS A COMPLETE SABOTAGING CUNT
>>
>>70918003
she's so fucking fuckable

in a milf way of course
>>
>has no idea her husband is involved with drugs
>knows her husband has cancer
>gee Walt's been acting weird since he got cancer, better start treating him like shit

Why does everyone assume characters know everything the viewer does? And if a character is written that way that's just poor writing.
>>
>if you don't like a character that was written as nothing but a stick-in-the-mud funblocker then you're an evil misogynist

I love this meme
>>
>>70918502
>Did she actually fuck Ted
Not only she fucked Ted, it's implied at least one of Walt's children is actually Ted's.
>>
>>70922091

Brock?
>>
>>70918003
literally 9gaggers who say she was shit to join in the meme.

watch it again plebs, sure fucking ted was naughty but she helped Walt with everything and kept his fucking secret, even turned into Walt #2 with her "skills" of lying.
>>
>>70918452
and you wouldn't feel a bit tense around someone who did that?
>>
>>70922091
no it wasnt
>>
Walter White was human garbage. The only thing Skyler did wrong was not turning him into authorities the second she learned about his criminal activity. In that, she's as guilty as the Orlando shooter's wife.
>>
>>70918003
The issue isn't Skylar's actions, the issue is that the consequences of her actions slowed down the narrative and were an obstacle to Walt's character arc getting fully realised.

She was badly written because even if she was doing reasonable, responsible shit, if she slows down the narrative we are automatically going to hate the bitch. I would have preferred a Lady Macbeth who would have spurned Walt on.
>>
>>70918044
you are a fucking idiot
>>
She was an overbearing cunt before the drugs got involved in any way. Her actions after finding out don't change the fact that she's a shitty person too.
>>
When does Better Call Saul continue?
>>
>>70923139
This. She was a roadblock getting in the way of what people wanted to see. People rarely like that character type.

It's funny that Vince Gilligan tried to claim misogyny as the reason why people dislike her, when making the wife act as that archetype is closer to misogyny. Or just hack writing.
>>
>>70922781
IT A MINAREL
>>
>>70918003
What is the deal with American women trying to steal kids from their husbands at the littlest sign of problems?
>>
Can someone explain to me how the fuck walt ended up teaching at a fucking high school? He was clearly far smarter than that.
>>
>>70918502

That was clear the moment Ted became a thing.

The way they talked, the awkwardness in the initial meeting, you'd have to be an autist not to see.
>>
>>70923417
I think he didn't have the motivation to reach higher after watching the company he founded becoming big after he left.
>>
>>70918003
She gave birth to a retard and her husband didnt leave her. She should have sucked his cock day and night for sticking with her retard womb.
>>
>>70923761
Flynn wasn't a retard tho.
>>
>>70923839
he drove with two feet dude
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.