[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: the guy.png (867 KB, 803x556) Image search: [Google]
the guy.png
867 KB, 803x556
I'm the guy
>>
He's not the guy, I am
>>
I wish we got to know more about the guy. I guess Frodo got stuck in the game and grinded enough levels to become unstoppable? We know that they Toymaker was very cautious in who he allowed to beta test the game. Perhaps the guy has some deep backstory that we will never get to experience. Did he go back to his real life after he died in the game? Did he die in real life? Was he known as the guy to his friends? Why was he so much older than the other testers?
>>
File: THE BIG DOG.jpg (31 KB, 342x326) Image search: [Google]
THE BIG DOG.jpg
31 KB, 342x326
>>70917820
>implying
>>
Are you Dannyboytbh?
>>
>>70917820
The big guy?
>>
>>70917820
You're a big guy
>>
Why didn't he use Gandalf's eagles, then?
>>
>>70919128
Listen FAGGOT

my dick is so big I see fear in women's eyes when I whip it out. What about you faggot? Whens the last time you even touched a girl? Let alone fucked one.

Dont fucking reply to my thread again.
>>
Wow the new Iron Man looks lame.
>>
File: 1462308313958.jpg (196 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1462308313958.jpg
196 KB, 800x450
I'm the big guy
>>
>>70917945
He was on the cover of Game Over!
Maybe he was an NPC?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.