[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's ur opinion on this? Title is "In the flesh"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: in-the-flesh-amy-and-kieren.png (713 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
in-the-flesh-amy-and-kieren.png
713 KB, 1024x606
What's ur opinion on this?
Title is "In the flesh"
>>
>>70917512
>humanising the undead
terrible idea IMO
>>
>>70917532
They are not undead.
They are partially deceased.
You dont call a man with a cancer undead, right?
>>
>>70917512
1st season was fucking great, made me cry like a little bitch.

S2 was okay, the ending was good too with that death ;_;7

but fuck Simon. Ren + Rick 4ever
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>70917512
it was really good but they fuckign fcancelled it after two series so there'll never be any more. shame because it wasn't given a chance to end properly
>>
>>70917512
>wins two BAFTAS
>cancelled after 9 episodes

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>70917589
cancer is living matter
>>
>>70917589
thats splitting hairs. The concept is zombies exist and they're abit upset
>>
File: amydyer.png (290 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
amydyer.png
290 KB, 500x300
>>70917512
Amy was such an amazing character but what happened to her in the last ep really pissed me off
>>
Very good. Just cancelled 2 early
>>
>>70918302
>>70918340
>>70920171

I heard there were petitions to Amazon to fund the third season but i think they've all died down now. It's a real shame, I recently watched all 9 episodes again and was so frustrated that they left so many questions unanswered by the last episode.
>>
File: fam.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
fam.gif
2 MB, 500x200
>>70917512
The zombie genre is so overused these days and yet this series felt so fresh and exciting. It had unique characters and humour which made it so popular.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.