[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that, you wrote a computer program? You made a little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (234 KB, 358x479) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
234 KB, 358x479
What's that, you wrote a computer program? You made a little website? You uploaded some video to Youtube?

Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you uploading comments, you're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations!
>>
Do you have any connections to papa gino or any other pizzerias?
>>
sometimes when I get too tuckered out from telling people they are using this anonymous image board wrong, ill just throw up on the keyboard and post whatever keys it happens to strike
>>
>>70917458
Ugh! Why are you so ugly? Stop it!
>>
Congratulations Dan Silly, you did it!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P6lekVyRQOU
>>
>>70917649
I'm fucking baffled mate. I don't know what just happened. Was that woman cool or not?
>>
reddit
>>
>>70917649
>>70917649
Fuck i always knew dan cilley was redpilled
>>
>>70917458
sam hyde fucked an underaged girl from 4chan but got shit on his dick while fucking her and then he broke up with this said underaged girl. very tragic
>>
File: Capture.png (727 KB, 849x475) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
727 KB, 849x475
>>70918247
Rolled up wearing a Citizen watch, FULL ROSS. I think you know what happened next.

Told her not to eat anything but she still ate something and there was a turd in her ass.
>>
>>70918539
its funny cause he's literally being serious there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.